Remember when...

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/07 6:33 am
You had all that pain after surgery? You had to go on liquids for a while? Your hair started to fall out (or maybe still is)? Your breath smelling so bad from ketosis no matter what you tried to do about it? Your urine reeking due to ketosis? what else am I forgetting besides the weightloss?? Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/07 9:20 pm - Florence, KY
I wasn't in pain from the surgery, the Q ball took care of all of it. The liquids were not a problem because the excitement was there to carry me through. If it had lasted for more than 2 weeks it would have probably become hard. I recently had to go back on clear liquid for 10 days. That was tough! Hair fell out in mass... OMG I thought I was going bald. Thankfully, I had a head full of hair and you can't really see the loss. Didn't notice the breath problem often, sucked on mints and drank alot of teas. Same with the urine. I was drinking so much that wasn't an issue often. The weightloss has been great! I could never have done it on my own. I started at 370. Today I am at 202....heading for a goal of 170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 681 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 745 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 810 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 939 views