Yesterday made one year

Colie399
on 8/10/07 3:43 pm - Nauvoo, AL
Its actually 12:36 am here so I am still considering it the 10th and my one year surgiversary. I have lost a total of 114 lbs and now weigh 142. I am only 5'1 so thats a pretty good bit. I feel so much better and my thyroid and antidepressant medicine has been decreased majorly. I truely love my surgeon, he gave me my life back. I would like to take his office a thank you gift when I go for my one year check-up Wednesday but I have no idea what to choose. Any ideas would be helpful. Happy Surgiversary to all of the August peeps! Congrats!
cowangel
on 8/12/07 10:39 am - Grovetown, GA
congrats to you
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/07 3:18 am
Today is my one-year anniversary! A year later and 160 pounds lighter. It feels great.
Pam P.
on 8/16/07 3:28 am - LaGrange, GA
OMG Colie you look AMAZING! Wow....Im am so jealous that your "girls" are so perky...lol.... Mine DISAPPEARED! I mean they are so sad...like a small B and hanging south. I am sooo getting me a new set one day! Great weight loss....your before looks like mine....SAD! We are blessed!
burgundylady2003
on 8/17/07 10:44 pm - small town, Canada
Congrats!!! You have done so great. I have been thinking about your idea about a gift for the office and I would like to do the same. What about a framed inspirational poster? Something that means something to you, but also can inspire others. I think that is what I am going to do. I have lost 118...100 since surgery...and am sooooo thankful and excited for all of us. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 681 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 745 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 810 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 939 views