Just got my date - Sept. 30th

missoulamiss
on 7/25/05 7:28 am - Queens, NY
Hi All - This is my first post to this board...greetings to all my fellow September folks. I just set my date for Sept. 30th - I had to wait til then due to staffing in my department at work. I understand it'll be 2-4 weeks before I hear about approval (hope, hope) from UnitedHealthCare. My stomach really flipped-flopped when we set the actual day! I'm so excited...and nervous about the insurance approval. Congrats to us all! Mary Mc
brittybritt72
on 7/25/05 11:43 am - N Charleston, SC
Hey there Mary Mc, I am so happy for you. I had my original date of 8/15/05, but because of work had to reschedule it, but still waiting on approval from Tricare.
Snoyarc
on 7/25/05 12:34 pm - Wilmington, DE
Hi Mary, I know the flip flop feeling, I had my heart in my throat, got dizzy, the works when I got a date... I thought I was going to have a panic attack or something, then realized it was just a more intense feeling than that of a first kiss... because this is completely for me... and I got to this point... wow, what a feeling... and I haven't had the wow moments from weight loss yet... I'm sooooo looking forward to it!!! Look forward to getting to know you! Huggles Rachel PS I think of the Irish song Mary Mack when I look at your name LOL
Peggy M
on 7/26/05 4:05 am - Raymore, MO
Hi Mary Mc... Greetings back to you and congratulations on your date!! I also have United HealthCare and I heard in about two weeks. I understand they are pretty easy to work with unless there is a written exclusion. So hopefully you'll hear something soon...and I pray it will be good news!! Make sure to keep us posted and once again, welcome to the board! Blessings, Peggy
Texas Girl
on 7/28/05 4:06 am
Hope insurance approval come soon for you.. Yea September!!!!!!!!!! Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 581 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 678 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain