September 19th!!

Holly Golightly
on 7/25/05 11:47 am
I found out today I'm approved for surgery, with a date set as of today for 9/19. Yay. And congrats to the other Septembers here!
Peggy M
on 7/26/05 4:07 am - Raymore, MO
Hi Holly... Congratulations and welcome to the club! We are still pretty quiet here but I'm sure that will change in a few weeks. I know I already have lots of questions and it will help to talk to people who are going thru everything at the same time as I am. I'm so excited!! Make sure to keep us posted and once again, comgratulations! Blessings, Peggy
Holly Golightly
on 7/26/05 12:10 pm
Thanks! I like that there is a month of surgery board as well as the main board--I feel lost there sometimes! This will be great to know that everyone on the September board is going through it together. I can't wait for 9/19 to get here, but I'm sure it'll be here before I know it. Meanwhile I have lots of time to prepare! Holly
missoulamiss
on 7/26/05 7:31 am - Queens, NY
How exciting! Congratulations. I can't wait to have that "I've been approved" feeling too. Wishing you all the best. Mary
Holly Golightly
on 7/26/05 12:08 pm
Thanks and good luck! Holly
Snoyarc
on 7/26/05 1:01 pm - Wilmington, DE
I'm looking forward to the "you're approved" stage... I haven't gotten that yet! Rachel
Allyson
on 7/27/05 5:00 pm - Sydney, Australia
Yeah Holly, We are on the same day just half way around the world from each other. I cant wait as i am sure that you cant either. All the best with everything. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat Cheers Allison Lap RNY 19th Sept 2005 Sydney Australia
Holly Golightly
on 7/28/05 3:34 pm
Thanks Allison. Congrats to you, too. Nice to know there's another 9/19 around. Of course, with the time difference you'll have yours ahead of me!! Even though I'm anxious to have the surgery part over with I think in some ways the seven weeks ahead will be good for preparation lots of ways. The 19th will be here before we know it! Holly
Texas Girl
on 7/28/05 4:04 am
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am the 21st... welcome to the sept. 2005 surgery date board! connie
Holly Golightly
on 7/28/05 3:36 pm
Thanks, Connie! Congrats to you too. It's nice to have fellow travelers on this great journey! Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 581 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 678 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 907 views