Hello everyone! how are you?

Texas Girl
on 7/28/05 4:01 am
well can you believe July is almost come and gone... getting closer to our day. What are you doing to pass the time before surgery.. me I am crackers sometimes! well keep smiling! Connie
Peggy M
on 7/28/05 5:21 am - Raymore, MO
Hey Connie... Sometimes I feel like I'm going . One day I'm up and excited and the next I'm down and depressed...wondering if I'm making the right choice. (I know I am but I still worry) If I survive the next few weeks...or should I say if my FAMILY survives...it will be a miracle!!! Just kidding....it is flying by. I have things that need to be done that I don't really want to do. I'm hoping that my energy and desire to enjoy life will return after the surgery. I'm sure it will, I just want it tomorrow. And this takes time. Hope you're doing well and thanks for the smiles. Blessings, Peggy
Texas Girl
on 7/28/05 11:11 am
Thanks Peggy I appreciate your reply... I find I am more sensitive since deciding to have WLS. I read the memorials and whew.. well I do wonder if I am doing the right thing.. am I being selfish for wanting to have this done.. My husband supports me.. and that is my main concern. We discuss about changes I may go through.. Lots of thoughts are flying through my head.. good to talk to you.. Take care... Connie
Snoyarc
on 7/28/05 1:02 pm - Wilmington, DE
Well, on top of doctor appointments, getting my daughter ready for her first day of school... my baby is growing up! And looking for work (Have an interview tomorrow) I'm working on getting my diet pretty close to what it will be post op. I'm raising the protein levels and lowering the carb levels... I'm at about 80g protein a day right now and they want me at 100 post op, I'm currently going through the Ketosis stage of things, I didn't want to have to worry about that post operatively. I'm also drinking drinking drinking and keeping water with me at all times. I've actually been doing most of this for months, but had fallen into the "eat it now" trap so I'm getting back onto the protein diet. All in all it's going well, at least, I think it is, and I'm looking forward to surgery, although trying to get things ready for post op meals like freezing pureed chicken into ice cube trays... yummy... let me tell ya LOL With three kids, I hardly have time to notice that surgery is around the corner... but that reminds me, laundry duty calls so I better hop to it... anyone want to help me sort and fold 15 loads of laundry? I have a ton of things that need to be sorted into goodwill, daycare donations, etc... I'm hoping to give a good chunk of kids clothes to the daycare my kids are in... there are a lot of underpriveledged kids there who wear the same things every day and I would love to help them out!!! I'm blessed to have hand-me-downs for all my kids so far, otherwise, they'd be in the same boat! Okay, off to work! Huggles Rachel
Holly Golightly
on 7/28/05 3:50 pm
It's hard to wait, but then sometimes I'm glad since I need to prepare for post-op, get some things done I won't be able to attend to for a while after having surgery, getting time off work (my boss has been great about that!), etc. I know that before I know it surgery will be here, and of course the surgery itself is the only thing I have some fear about. I just wish I could be awake for it! Hang in there Septembers. We're just around the corner! Holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 581 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 678 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 907 views