Finally after months of waiting ........

Tammy S.
on 7/28/05 6:18 am - The Queen City, MS
I HAVE A SURGERY DATE !!! OMG...... I HAVE A DATE...... Sept. 26, 2005 ...... I have a date OK.... I've got to sit down & let this sink in !!!
traciewatts
on 7/28/05 8:31 am - Turlock, CA
Congrats!! I can't wait to get my date. That is great news!! I am told by my surgeon to expect a date in Sept.
Tammy S.
on 7/28/05 2:16 pm - The Queen City, MS
Doll you will get it. Just dig in your heels & don't give up !!!
Peggy M
on 7/28/05 9:56 am - Raymore, MO
Tammy... Yippee....good for you!!! I am so excited for you. While I was reading your profile I began to realize that you are no quitter. I'm not sure I could've dealt with all the runaround you've received. But you stuck to your guns and now you have your date! Congratulations!! Blessings, Peggy
cladyd
on 7/28/05 10:06 am - Chicago, IL
That is great! I also have a date of Sept 28th!
Tammy S.
on 7/28/05 2:20 pm - The Queen City, MS
Thanks... OMG !!! I am so happy for you too !!!
Tammy S.
on 7/28/05 2:18 pm - The Queen City, MS
Thank you Sweetie, No I am far from being a quitter. Sometimes tho its a bad thing ! I have been thru it for sure. But, it just proves how determined I am. Tammy
Snoyarc
on 7/28/05 12:56 pm - Wilmington, DE
Yeah Tammy!!! Pretty soon you'll be a loser... we all will... I'm gonna go check out your profile, seems you've been through a lot and I need inspiration! Huggles Rachel
Tammy S.
on 7/28/05 2:23 pm - The Queen City, MS
Thank you. Honey I have been thru it & then some. But now.... I HAVE A DATE !!! YOU HAVE A DATE !!! EVERYONE OF THIS BOARD HAS A DATE !!! Can you tell I'm happy ??? Tammy
Snoyarc
on 7/28/05 11:36 pm - Wilmington, DE
Yup, and you deserve to be... you're a loser in waiting (kinda like a lady in waiting only, healthy minded) I know, I'm odd! I have a job interview at 1pm today, wish me luck! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 581 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 678 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 907 views