I have a date

jana W.
on 7/29/05 3:14 am - winslow, IN
YEAH....WHOO HOOOO Sept 19th at St MARYS hospital, Evansville In
Peggy M
on 7/29/05 7:40 am - Raymore, MO
Hi Jana... and welcome to the September board! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Now...let's get ready to party...I am so ready for September to get here. Keep us posted! Blessings, Peggy
jana W.
on 8/2/05 10:49 pm - winslow, IN
Thanks so much for your note, I checked out your profile and enjoyed reading it so much ! WE have a lot in common, I too am 41 years young (ha) with two children Jayme 22, and Chase -18. This is such a monumental decision and like you , I have tried everything only to find out my reason for failure is metabolic. My sister had this surgery 18 months ago and her success has been unbelieveable ! Let's keep in touch through this, it is great to have someone to chat with. blessings, Jana
Peggy M
on 8/2/05 11:34 pm - Raymore, MO
Hi Jana.... I remember reading your profile....and we DO have a lot in common! It's almost kind of eerie...same age, same # and age (almost) of kids...both love antiques....that's it! You're my twin and we were separated at birth! I am so glad you replied....I would love to stay in touch. And I am so excited to hear about your sister...sometimes I worry that this may not work then I see people like her and realize that maybe it will! I'll give it a shot...it's my last chance. I've been trying and trying to lose before the surgery and it's been coming off a little...so I'm ready to have it done, get rid of the meds and get this off. I know I'll feel better. And look better too! Hang in there and contact me anytime! Peggy ~A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 581 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 678 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 907 views