Hello September-ers!!

TNmtnGirl
on 7/30/05 9:18 am - Strawberry Plains, TN
Hello everyone! I am getting both nervous and excited about my upcoming WLS. I suppose it is realizing that August is upon us. And our surgery dates are fast approaching as well. Hope everyone is doing well. My breathing has gotten so bad, that I am essentially housebound, on days when it is so hot. I got remarried outdoors yesterday and was up half the night stuggling to breath. I have sleep apnea and use a C-PAP machine but last night was just difficult.I am so grateful that I have a surgery date to look forward to, as I know my health will improve post op. Just needed to vent a little. Thanks to all for the encouragement that is offered here. Everyone have a great week-end! Hugs, Lori
Snoyarc
on 7/30/05 1:38 pm - Wilmington, DE
HUGGLES for you Lori! How wonderful to have a remarriage right before this procedure... your new life is just starting all over in so many positive ways... You go! Sorry you had a rough night, but I know the feeling. I went to help friends move and she was on the top floor and I couldn't handle all the steps! Then I managed to find a way to help.. relieving people of their burdens as they reached the top. I couldn't handle the steps, my knee kept giving out! Anyway, I ended up on organization and assembly duty, which made me feel as though I was important enough while giving me something I could do well... ahhh... I love helping others... hope I'm not in pain from it tomorrow! Well, if there is anything I can do, even if it's just reading an email rant, I'm here for you... Huggles Rachel
TNmtnGirl
on 7/30/05 4:26 pm - Strawberry Plains, TN
Rachel, You are helping by listening to me vent. Thanks for the encouragement! I love helping others too. I am a nurse and have had to resign from a job I love because of my health. It is really hard for me to ask for help or let others help me because I am the "helper". I am hoping I can go back to work after I start dropping this weight. Hugs, Lori
missoulamiss
on 7/31/05 9:17 am - Queens, NY
Hi Lori - Congrats on your marriage! How exciting! I wish you an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery. Keep us posted on your journey! Good luck, and take care. Mary Mc
fredrica brent
on 8/1/05 2:01 pm - canton, MS
hi lori i have a c-pap machine to you will have to take it with you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 581 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 678 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 907 views