1 MONTH TO GO!!!

Alicia
on 7/31/05 11:59 pm - Rockford, IL
Ok, the countdown has begun! I am so anxious to have the surgery done! I think I may go nuts before then! It feels as if this month is going to go soooo slow. But I know it won't. My husband and I have to go to the pre-op appointment on the 15th and then surgery is Sep. 1! Woo-hoo!! Alicia P. Current: 297 Goal: 150
Snoyarc
on 8/1/05 3:41 am - Wilmington, DE
Hi Alicia! I'm on Sept 1 also and counting down too... I had to stop some major medications I am on to clear them out of my system though and I'm going nuts today with the pain of it... it's not that it's withdrawal symptoms either, it's that the meds help me sooooo much that my hands are swollen and stiff today from missing one dose! I just keep reminding myself that it's going to get better and I can have my pretty meds back after surgery and recovery are over... until then... pain... hope I can survive it! Huggles Rachel
caudilla
on 8/1/05 4:05 pm - Winnemucca, NV
Hi Rachel, Hang in there girl! I know it's hard but just remind yourself of all the great reasons that you are going thru the pain and the problems for. It is soo gonna be worth it! Im saying a prayer for all of us... Char
Snoyarc
on 8/1/05 10:12 pm - Wilmington, DE
Thanks Char, I'm VERY grateful for daycare right now, no clue how I'd manage to take care of the kids. I think this might just be a very long month though... I'm praying for you as well, thanks hun! Huggles Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 581 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 678 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 907 views