Anyone date for sept.......................

kwheen tee
on 8/11/05 5:25 am - INGLEWOOD, CA
I've got a date for SEPT23. Any one else having surgery around this time? I found out a few days ago and I am still just as excited as the first day.I havent stopped dancing yet. I just found this board today. Matter of fact, I'm so happy, I will do a dance for all of us. Kwheen
Blackthorne
on 8/11/05 12:54 pm - Alpharetta, GA
Hey congratulations!! I'm on the 15th - about a week before you, but I have seen several others posting that are the 26th or 29th. It's like a major shifting of gears......been working towards this with seemingly NO progress for months, and all of a sudden it's like "oh my god - is there enough time to do everything???" But I wouldn't delay it a second!
kwheen tee
on 8/12/05 11:08 am - INGLEWOOD, CA
It seems like a lifetime of waiting and now it is finally our time to move on over to the losers bench. Just remember to save a seat for me.I'll be coming shortly after you.:cheers: to all of us. Kwheen
debidoo
on 8/11/05 2:17 pm - lakewood, WA
Hey Kwheen, I am on the 20th and i am doing the happy dance too!!! I look forward to going on this journey with you! Debbie
kwheen tee
on 8/12/05 10:54 am - INGLEWOOD, CA
Hey Debbie, You keep me posted about yourself, and I will keep you posted about myself. Kwheen
LisaLisa
on 8/11/05 3:45 pm - Dublin, CA
I just got my date too! Isn't it exciting! I am scheduled for 9/20 and can't wait! I'm doing a happy dance with you and everyone else in September!!!! September Rules!
kwheen tee
on 8/12/05 10:57 am - INGLEWOOD, CA
This is going to be the best September ever. You know, I'm gonna' be a little spoiled..........................I get to have two birthdays in one month.Sept.10th is the first, then 13 days later, I get to be reborn. Kwheen
socalmary
on 8/11/05 4:44 pm - riverside, CA
I am dancing with tears of joy for ,you my date is 9/12 and I have reached the Oh my God stage! I don't know what to do 1st. Good luck I will keep watching for you.
kwheen tee
on 8/12/05 11:00 am - INGLEWOOD, CA
Mary Lou, keeping on dancing those tears of joy. Our day is swiftly approaching. Keep me posted. Kwheen
anthonygia1
on 8/12/05 2:48 am - Bronx, NY
I have a date for 9/6/05.................. 25 days to GO!!!! i can't wait .. I wi**** were tomorrow . How did you get those dancing people!!! they are too cute!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 582 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 680 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 908 views