Sorry I've been MIA

Snoyarc
on 8/11/05 1:58 pm - Wilmington, DE
I have been at the hospital with my daughter who went in for dehydration and came out with probably kidney functioning failure... not sure what degree of worry to have at this point though. She sees another doc tomorrow and then the "kidney doc" as the pediatrician said... my daughter is 5 yrs old. The good news is that I have a 2nd interview with a company I really want to work for. They seem like a good place to be and I'm excited about this job possibility! That's it for now. Talk soon I hope... if not, please try to understand why I'm so busy... at least I won't be doing the 3 weeks to surgery stress out count down!!!! I have plenty to keep my mind busy right now! Hugs Rachel
caudilla
on 8/12/05 6:33 pm - Winnemucca, NV
Hi Rachel, It's good to hear from you, whether its good or bad news. I'm prayin that your little one gets better quickly! I sure hope you get that job! Take care, Char
debidoo
on 8/12/05 8:55 pm - lakewood, WA
Sorry, about all the craziness!! I will be praying that God will be on your side!! I am glad to hear from you and that your ok out there. I have missed you Debbie
gothickitten
on 8/13/05 2:27 am - Louisville, KY
im very sorry to hear bout ur daughter... i pray she is ok. please let us know how she is when u get a break...lol. im a single mom of 2... like we ever get a break. just know that we r praying for ur daughter and ur family right now. also.. good luck on ur job interview!!!! i hope we will b hearing great news on that too!! i totally understand being too busy for the counting down to surgery thing. and i can honestly say i think i might have a clue how worried u r bout ur daughter right now. my 9 yr old daughter is going in for stomach surgery on aug. 30 and then i have my rny on sept 13th... lol who has time to sit and count days !!??! didnt mean to yap ur head off.. just wanted to let u know ur not alone out there hun.. take care!!!
missoulamiss
on 8/13/05 11:00 am - Queens, NY
Hi Rachel - Just wanted to say hello, wish you well, and let you know I hope all goes well with your daughter. Sending you all best wishes - Mary Mc
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 582 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 679 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 908 views