SEPT 12 BUDDIES, HELP!!

Sandora
on 8/12/05 11:18 pm - Western, NY
Is anybody else feeling very anxious now that we are less than a month away? I couldnt sleep last night, and made my husband crazy with all of my worries. I am sure it is just nerves, i have come too far to wig out now...Anyone else feel this way???
Blackthorne
on 8/13/05 3:58 am - Alpharetta, GA
I'm mainly stressed that I'm somehow not going to be prepared......I tend to overprepare for things as a way of covering all my bases. I'm sure I'm going to pack 2-3 times before I take half of it out and leave it behind.
Blackthorne
on 8/13/05 4:00 am - Alpharetta, GA
And then I went to read my horoscope for today and it says this: "Grandiose plans don't, by themselves, create stress. The difficulty stems from the apparent impossibility of carrying out your adventure in the real world. "
Michelle A.
on 8/13/05 10:46 am - Hawthorne, NY
Hi Sandra, I am scheduled for September 12th too! And guess what? Today I got home and got what I am pretty sure is an approval letter from my insurance. I started to cry I was so excited. But OMG I am soooooooooo nervous now! You are right we have exactly one month. I am worried too and I have come way too far to turn back too! I can't believe this is actually going to happen. Good luck with your surgery and keep us all posted! See you on the "losing side!" Love, Michelle
GETTINGSMALLER
on 8/15/05 12:23 pm - PARIS, MO
CONGRATULATION ON YOUR DATE. I TO AM HAVING THE SURGERY ON SEPT.12TH IN COLUMBIA MISSOURI. I AM SO ANXIOUS NOW AND LIKE YOU I ALSO COULDN'T SLEEP THE NIGHT I GOT THE CALL I HAD BEEN APPROVED AND THE DATE WAS SET. THIS SURGERY IS ABOUT ALL I TALK ABOUT I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. I AM KINDA NERVOUS ABOUT IT BUT I KNOW I WILL BE FINE. MY MAJOR NERVES WILL KICK IN WHEN THEY ARE WHEELING ME INTO THE OPERATING ROOM. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY AND I DO HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL BEFORE THEN AND AFTER. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED. ~~CINDY~~
katt
on 8/16/05 9:12 am - stirling, NJ
I'm not nervious just excited. I got my hair cut yesterday and I could hardly fit in the chair and looking at myself that long ,in these gaint mirrors I thought i was going to go crazy. All I kept thinking was soon I won't look so big and I was more nervious about not fitting or breaking the chair. I feel very confitdent about the surgery. I know afterwards it is going to be so much better. I will keep you in my prayers and please pray for me. Thanks and God Bless
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/05 1:42 am - Midland, MI
Kathy... I so know exactly how you feel! I just saw some pictures of myself from vacation and it was all I could do not to cry. I get my hair done next week and I am not looking all that forward to it.. my stylist has a floor to cealing mirror you sit in front of.. *ugh* 26 days to go.. they are either going to FLY by or drag out. Something tells me they are going to FLY by and all of a sudden we'll wake up and be like "OH POOP its September 12th already!" Soon to be on the lossers bench... Erin 9/12/2005
Southern Y.
on 8/17/05 12:49 am - North, AL
My sugery is scheduled for Sept 16th ! now one month away! I was 4 days away from surgery when i fell and broke my leg/foot and my surgery was postponed. Then we were told our health ins was changing sept 1 and i thought might have to start all over. But through the help of the message board i heard about a no loss no gain clause and found out the new ins will cover since i was already approved. So i can't decide if i am nervous yet. I have been through so many ups and downs in the last month. I know I will be though the closer it gets. I was really nervous/excited/basket case. My stuff is still packed hahaha! Good luck and Best wishes and lots of prayers to you guys on the 12th.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 582 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 679 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 908 views