Counting down the days

Debbie E.
on 8/14/05 1:49 pm - Surprise, AZ
I am so excited. My surgery date is September 19th and I am counting down the days. I wi**** were next week. I am mentally prepared for this and I just cannot wait. Keep your fingers crossed for me and if anyone wants to send a few prayers my way it would be appreciated.
Kens_Barbie
on 8/14/05 3:00 pm - Madera, CA
Hi Deborah! I know just how you feel. My date is 9/9 and it seems like a very long time away. I am so excited and ready to go emotionally and physically. I ordered an assortment of protein drinks online last night so I can get in the mode now and have them for later when my Dr. says it's time. I feel like there are other things I should be doing to get ready but for the life of me I don't know what. It's a bit too soon to pack my bag! I will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way...please say one or two for me =). BTW you have the prettiest smile! Consider yourself HUGGED!!! Barb
bttyboop60
on 8/14/05 4:42 pm - Southern, CA
Hello Barb, Did you order samples and if so from where. I want to get samples too. Scared to buy any thinking I might not like them. Btty Boop60
Debbie E.
on 8/15/05 11:08 am - Surprise, AZ
Thank you so much. That was really sweet of you to say. You also have a nice smile. I also ordered an assortment of protein drinks online a few nights ago. And my original surgery date was scheduled for September 9th. I must be really excited because I do have things already put in a bag for the hospital such as my living will, slippers and a few odd and ends and I still have 36 days to go. Anyway, I am sending you lots of hugs and prayers your way. I wish you all the best. Keep me posted. I would love to hear how you are doing after surgery. Take care.
bttyboop60
on 8/14/05 4:39 pm - Southern, CA
Deborah (((hugs))) I'm sending some your way. Btty Boop60
Kens_Barbie
on 8/14/05 4:45 pm - Madera, CA
Hi Btty, I went to www.vitalady.com. They have an amazing number of samples to order from @ $1.99 each. The website is great and easy to navigate. The lady who has the site had bypass surgery so she KNOWS!!! Barb
bttyboop60
on 8/15/05 2:25 pm - Southern, CA
Hey Barb, I know this site I have it in my favorites. I will order some samples and see what I might like. I bought the magic bullet blender today. We'll see how this protein stuff goes. Btty Boop60
Debbie E.
on 8/15/05 11:17 am - Surprise, AZ
Btty Boop60, I know you asked Barb but I thought this might help. I just ordered protein drinks in different flavors from Bariatriceating.com and I think they have a variety pack you can try. It is the only place I could find to buy plain Whey protein so I could eventually add it to my food. I found it from this site. Hope this helps. I also like the south beach diet protein bars and atkin protein bars. Ps. Thanks for your good wishes. Take care.
bttyboop60
on 8/15/05 2:28 pm - Southern, CA
Hello Deborah, thank you I'll try whatever I can. I hate nasty stuff. I have to find one that is drinkable Btty Boop60
anthonygia1
on 8/15/05 12:27 am - Bronx, NY
I know, This is so exciting. The anxiety level is super high. My surgery is 9/6/05, 3 weeks from tomorrow!! I wi**** were tomorrow! But it's soon enough I guess Well Good Luck My fellow Sept people!! We will all be there soon Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 582 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 680 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 908 views