GOT MY DATE!!!!!!!!!

bellester
on 8/15/05 12:54 pm - Ware, MA
Well I just can't believe how everything has fallen into place. It feels good that I have not had the hassels so many others have had with insurance, etc. I feel very fortunate. My date is Sept 14th. I was lucky because usually my wondeful doctor has a waiting list a few months out. I did everything she wanted me to do, before ever meeting her, and then when I met her I just knew it was right. (I had met with another surgeon prior to her and all I left with was a bunch of NERVES) I love this board and the support and good tips I have received. Please keep me in your prayers, as I have kept you all in mine. 1 month to go! Have lots to do before then (a good thing because I want to keep my mind preoccupied on work, house stuff). Anybody else out there have my date??
caudilla
on 8/17/05 6:28 am - Winnemucca, NV
Hi Amy, We have the same date! YAY I'll be having surgery at 12:30 in Reno. Nv. Can't wait til we are on that LOSING side! LOl It sounds funny to be happy to be a 'loser' tho doesn't it. Take care and my prayers are with ya
bellester
on 8/17/05 12:30 pm - Ware, MA
How exciting Char. I don't know my exact surgery time yet Hope this month goes by fast. Less than a month to go, ya big loser!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 582 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 679 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 886 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 908 views