Plastic's yet?

Nicole D.
on 4/26/09 3:25 am - Lathrop, CA
Has anyone considered doing plastic's yet? At this point right now, I just want to do my boobies. The rest can wait. I have had a consult over the phone with Dr. Q already, and he seems to think that I am done loosing weight.
 ~Nicole

I love my RNY! Find me on myspace myspace.com/bebe_girl209 but be sure to tell me your from OH!
MacMadame
on 4/26/09 6:07 am - Northern, CA
I'm going to wait until I'm done losing and see what the damages are. I'm hoping I can get away with not having anything done.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Nicole D.
on 4/26/09 6:30 am - Lathrop, CA
Well I can already tell what my damages are. lol. And to be very honest for the first time in my life, I feel so gross and unsexy! Even when I was 85 pounds heavier I felt sexy. But now, I make myself sick, yuck.
 ~Nicole

I love my RNY! Find me on myspace myspace.com/bebe_girl209 but be sure to tell me your from OH!
MacMadame
on 4/26/09 7:06 am - Northern, CA
I concentrate on how I look with shapeware and clothes on.

I have a panni and it keeps getting smaller. If it gets small enough, I'm not going to worry about it. Also, I'm only going to get a breast reduction if I don't end up a C cup. So far, I'm still a DD but there are still some poundage to go and not many more places for it to come off of.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Laura in Texas
on 5/4/09 7:58 pm
I would LOVE plastics now.  I could see getting my boobs done and maybe my arms done now, becuse i don't think they will change much more, but I also want a lower body lift and I will definitely wait on that until I'm done losing (about 30 pounds to go).  Right now I'm just dreaming about it because I can't afford anything right now~ lol.  Who is Dr. Q?

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Nicole D.
on 5/5/09 12:42 am - Lathrop, CA
Doctor Alejandro Quiroz, M.D.

He is in Tijuana. ALOT of people from OH have gone to him, and have had very positive outcomes and experiences.

I am also getting a consultation from a PS here in town, just to compare prices.

I am to the point right now that I don't care how I get the money, this needs to be done. It is effecting the way I feel, and it is reflecting during intimate times with hubby.

I can deal with my tummy, and my arms. It's just my boobies, they feel like stretched out skin with oranges weighing them down! yuck!

~Nicole

Most Active
Recent Topics
Where I Am Today!!!!!!!!!
tusun50374 · 0 replies · 740 views
Happy Anniversary to Me!
cpcampbell · 1 replies · 935 views
Soon To be 6 Years!
cpcampbell · 3 replies · 1097 views
Soon to be 5 Yrs.....
tusun50374 · 6 replies · 1266 views