We're Coming Up On Our 4 Year Mark!

cpcampbell
on 7/22/12 10:59 am
Keep the positivity flowing.......    you will overcome. You show great courage and honesty.
Stay strong......

cpcampbell
RNY -September 2008
Under Goal

HeatherAnneIam
on 8/6/12 8:31 am - NY
I haven't been on OH in a very long time. I have had two babies in the past 4 years. I am still down over 120 pounds since my surgery but I tied my tubes and am done breast feeding - so I'm getting back to basics. I joined the gym today, re-established my fitday account and signed on here again. I need to lose 50 pounds to get down to "normal" so that is my goal. I am glad others are doing well too.

~Heather

H-348/ S-328/ C-255 /G-175

cpcampbell
on 8/6/12 8:38 pm
I come and go as well - but always find myself back here for support, to catch up on the latest, etc.  I don't have access to group meetings, etc. where I live so it helps out a great deal. 

It's good to hears that you're still doing well.  I am currently 10 lbs under goal so I guess I'm doing okay too!   Had a weight regain earlier in the year but got back to basics and lost it all plus 3 additional pounds. 

What are you doing to lose the 50 pounds? The 5 Day Pouch Test is a great way to get it going.....Just a thought.
Cinn
on 8/28/12 10:13 am - MI
So hard to believe! It seems surreal at times.

I'm not typical. I haven't been in the 130's since grade school!

I was up to 325, got down to 175, and am up to 212 now. I fight to get back down into onederland. If I can get to 175 again I'll be delighted to stay there. I also have a larger pouch than so many and can eat a lot more. Very little makes me dump so that doesn't help!!

I do have a TON of skin. I had major complications w/ bypass so I've been surgery-shy. But...I'm so ready to get rid of this belly skin. Got divorced two years ago and am digging out of a debt hole. I pray to be able to save up for a tummy tuck one day. I cannot ever imagine having another man see this freakish body. I don't feel thinner at all right now. Not in the mirror or in my head. I'm back into 2X's.

So I'm trying hard to get back on track. I have Lupus and suffer from lots of fatigue, am a single mother, and work full time. Exercise--the right kind--is not in my routine right now. One thing at a time. I hope to eventually get a dog and go on long walks.

Laura in Texas
on 9/12/12 7:08 am
You can do it!! Just take things one day at a time. You owe it to yourself to be healthier. I am also a single mom. I had to learn to put myself first. A better you will mean a better mom for your kids.

Hang in there!!

Laura

P.S. Are you on myfitnesspal? I'm Laura 8603 there, too.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Where I Am Today!!!!!!!!!
tusun50374 · 0 replies · 741 views
Happy Anniversary to Me!
cpcampbell · 1 replies · 939 views
Soon To be 6 Years!
cpcampbell · 3 replies · 1101 views
Soon to be 5 Yrs.....