September 9th (my life changes)

shellyvette
on 9/2/10 11:05 pm - Pensacola, FL
Good Morning All

I'm solicting your prayers and encouragement as I begin this journey.  I am also praying and sending positive vibes to others that are embarking on the ride of their life.

Michelle

Do not dwell on those things you've not, but gives thanks for the things you've got.
nicesmile0307
on 9/3/10 7:19 am
Thanks shellyvette for the prayers and the encouragement I'll remember you on 9/9 may the Lord be with you. I'm just starting this journey I'm doing all of the visit to  the doctors. But I can't wait to get my surgery date. 
mareismyluv
on 9/7/10 1:03 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/10/10 with

Girl, congrats on taking the steps to change your life.

I will be praying for you.  I wish you a speedy recovery and a non-eventful surgery.

Be the change you want to see in the world...Gandhi.

shellyvette
on 9/7/10 2:07 am - Pensacola, FL
Thank you ladies for your thoughtfulness and your prayers.  God is soooo good.  I'm and not nervous or scare.  I hope I don't. lol

Michelle

Do not dwell on those things you've not, but gives thanks for the things you've got.
Mona V.
on 9/8/10 12:24 am - Lexington, KY
 I pray that tomorrow goes wonderful for you and your doctor. Just remember one day at a time, and if thats too much...one minute at a time. I'll join you in the journey later this month...See ya on the other side.

God bless
Mona
shellyvette
on 9/8/10 1:02 am - Pensacola, FL

Thanks Mona...I really appreciate it.

Mona V.
on 9/15/10 12:43 pm - Lexington, KY
 Just thought I would stop by and see how you are doing? 

Mona
shellyvette
on 9/16/10 1:22 am - Pensacola, FL
Hi Mona....I'm doing well.  Today is a week since surgery and I'm feeling better each day.  I see you are having your surgery on my birthday.  Congrats to you and thank you soon much of thinking of me.

Michelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
WHERE ARE THE SEPT 2010 AT
unknownbeauty · 0 replies · 830 views
2 year surgaversy
Cecelia B. · 3 replies · 1052 views
How is everybody doing?
DeterminedE · 0 replies · 1215 views
Goals met
Valarie R. · 0 replies · 837 views
Happy Surgerversary
msroro · 1 replies · 968 views