HUNGRY AND BECOMING DEPESSED

Sara M.
on 8/22/05 3:57 am - Oakdale, ca
Hi, My name is Sara. my question is about weight gain I'm becoming more concerned everyday because I've gained 10 lbs back over the last 6 months I'm also feeling hungry all the time now, which I didnt before. Is this happening to anyone???? If anyone has any ideas to help, or how to deal with this please let me know I've work to hard to get here.
inspector-girl
on 8/23/05 8:56 am - Somewhere, AK
Yup - it's happening to me too! But I just keep stepping on the scale daily and adjust as I need to. But it's only between 4-7 pounds I put on and take off. I actually like the higher weight "visually" for me. Just don't freak out. None of my clothes have got smaller from the gain/loss so take a breath. It will be okay.
missydoll
on 9/2/05 10:23 am - long beach, CA
yes i gained seven lbs back and have started the slimfast plan to get them off plus the remainder 20 i wanted to get off also...i was getting hungry alot too but since ive been doing slimfast i am full!!!!
DebbieDanner
on 10/9/05 1:30 pm - bakersfield, ca
Yes, I know what you mean I have gained 13 of it back also.So now i am on the vegetarian diet now from curves plus drinking their protein shake too,I still have trouble having some chinese food like egg flower soup I still get sick when I eat chicken too.so hopefully i don't gain it all back.oh god!!!
DebbieDanner
on 10/15/05 11:37 am - bakersfield, ca
Help!!! I am really starting to eat again and I am not doing too good at all I feel like I can eat everything in sight and I don't want to do this please somebody out there tell me what to do!!
Most Active
Recent Topics