OCTOBER 17TH!!! My world will change!!!

M_J_
on 9/6/07 9:52 am - NE
I have an Oct 17th date. This is pending the final results of Sleep Study #2! I am really looking forward to this change in my life. I know it will be a new and different world. I know it will not be an easy change. I am sure I will be successful and benefit from the bad's lessons. I am concerned about depression and transference of addictive traits. I'm thinking a consult with a therapist would be good before I get into this process so they can help me along.
Cockatoo_Cristy
on 9/10/07 6:49 am - Haverhill, MA
Congrats on getting your date!!! (Mine is Oct. 3) Seeing a therapist is defiantly a good idea!!!! I've been through the psych exam my doctor ordered, and they recommended that I continue seeing a therapist to help me through my own issues. The woman I see twice a month is fantastic, and it helps me to put my own fears and worries into perspective. It really does help to have someone to talk to, but it helps MORE when that person listens and can offer sound advice on how to handle what you're going through. I wish you the best of luck, and yes, although the change isn't easy for ANY of us, the end result will be the best thing that's happened in our lives. (We get our lives BACK!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 867 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 872 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1489 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1005 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1063 views