Counting the days..........

lizor32000
on 9/9/07 12:16 am - Dorado, PR
Hi everyone I am new here. It was recommended to me by a friend who had his surgery about 1 yr ago. I was telling him that I was feeling anxious and scared and he invited me over here so I could have a forum where I could talk about my fears. So far it has been real nice reading about pre-and post op. This is the second time I have had a surgery date. The first time I lost the my insurance and my job about 2 months before the surgery. Now its October 23, 2007. I keep catching myself daydreaming about the way I am going to feel and how I am going to look. I know the operation wont be easy. The hospital is quite far from my home. I have never been an organized person but this time I am organizing everything from paying my bills, means of transportation and hospital care.Also if worse comes to worse I have my Life iNsurance policy on hand. So I hope to share in the future some more......:cool:
megg1
on 9/9/07 7:18 am - Canada
Hello Lizette, I wish you all the best for your surgery! I have an October 5th date scheduled and I admit I am also nervous about having 'voluntary' procedure that has some risk. If there was a better way to lose weight that we could trust we probably would have done it by now. How has your freind made out with his weight loss surgery? Best of luck. Mike
lizor32000
on 9/9/07 7:25 am - Dorado, PR
My friend is doing great. He is 1 yr post op and he says he feels great. He is kind of stuck now with the weight loss and its his fault because he is eating unhealthy. I told him that was what got him there in the first place. Good luck on your surgery. Keep me in the loop and save me a seat in the losers bench you will get there before me.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 867 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 872 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1489 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 1005 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1063 views