Hello...RNY was 10/05/10

libragirl76
on 10/27/10 8:59 am
Hello everyone! I just found this message board and wanted to introduce myself! I had RNY on 10/05 with no problem. As of today I have lost 28 pounds. Are you all still very tired? I want to excersize but am so so tired lately that I cant do much with even my house work. Also what are you all eating? I would love to hear new ideas. Hope everyone is great and thanks!

LOVING LIFE AND LEARNING TO LOVE MYSELF

Starting Weight 255/// Goal Weight 140////Current Weight 121

sartri95
on 10/30/10 2:12 am
Hello, I am so happy to see your post.  I am just getting back on after having surgery on Monday 10/25.  I had a longer than expected surgery do them having to remove my gallbladder as well.  I am home from the hospital since Thursday and just begining to notice feeling better more and more each day.  Congrats on the weight loss thus far, wow 28 pounds is awesome.  What did you start out as, just curious.
libragirl76
on 10/31/10 1:27 am
Sorry to hear about your gallbladder. I was lucky mine was already gone...lol. I started out at 255 and kindof been at a stall this week! How are you feeling?

LOVING LIFE AND LEARNING TO LOVE MYSELF

Starting Weight 255/// Goal Weight 140////Current Weight 121

daisy.chain
on 11/1/10 7:05 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi! I had RNY on 10/4 with no major problems too. Congrats on your 28 lbs gone! I am still very tired especially in the morning. I drag myself out for short afternoon walks. I am now at the stage where I have good days (energy) and bad days (zipo energy) which is better than last week. Everything changes so fast! I love this website and the forums! Best of luck to all you Octobers out there.
Denise_In_Texas
on 11/1/10 10:42 am - Greenville, TX

Hello Daisy, I had my RNY Oct 11. I was glad to read you are still not feeling the energy. Myself either, just can't get myself moving very easily yet.  I started out at 270 and am down 22lbs and at 248lbs.  Hopefully the energy is just around the corner...Good Luck to you!

Denise In Texas

Denise_In_Texas
on 11/1/10 10:35 am - Greenville, TX

Hello back @ ya, I had my RNY Oct 11 and as of today I am down 22 pounds!  I stalled out last week and couldn't get passed 250 but finally today I"m 248!  I started out at 270lbs.  This is definetly a new way of life for me.

Denise In Texas

Most Active
Recent Topics
Failed again
Norma 1010 · 0 replies · 931 views
Anyone here anymore?
Heather Lundquist · 3 replies · 1039 views
Cravings
peaceandlove · 1 replies · 776 views