Anyone for Nov 29:-S

SweetJOC
on 10/12/04 1:31 am - Ridgewood, NY
Hey my surgery is on Nov 29 I am doing the lap Rny its going to be ggreat. I am so excited. I am just alittle scared on how my daughters 2 and 6 are going to hold that mommy is not home for those couple of days. But what I am doing is to better my life and play with them better. Anyone out there from NY ?
lanee09
on 10/12/04 2:41 am - Los Angeles, CA
I live in Los Angeles but I am having my surgery on the same day 11-29. I am excited nervous anxious and everything all at once. I have a son and I want to be able to do some fun stuff with him. Lanee
findinglisa
on 10/12/04 9:35 am - Bothell, WA
I was hoping for 11/29, but I was just confirmed for 11/30 today. I figure I can wait one day longer. It's going to be a challenge to "behave" during Thanksgiving, but I am determined to try embrace a healthier lifestyle between now and my surgery date. Good luck! Lisa
SweetJOC
on 10/17/04 1:20 am - Ridgewood, NY
I can see that I am not the only one that gets tired running around or playing with their kids. Thank you for your post
Fatfree102604
on 10/13/04 5:20 am - HAWLEY, PA
I am all for Nov. 29th as it is my birthday and I will turn 50! I was hoping to have my surgery before then so I could start out my 50's as a new me. Praise the Lord, my surgery date is Nov. 4th YIPPEEEE!!! I am also having the LAP RNY. I live in Northeastern PA now, but grew up on Long Island NY. Where in NY are you? I wish you the best of health and a blessed new beginning. Take care, Audrey
SweetJOC
on 10/17/04 1:22 am - Ridgewood, NY
Well congratulations Audrey. Best of luck on this your new birthday Nov 4th. Thanks for posting
Datrace
on 10/13/04 10:26 am - Milk & Honey, IL
Hi Jeanette... My surgery date is Nov 29th also. I am looking forward to this life changing event. I pray that this surgery will give me a chance to play and run around with my 2 yr old. I have prayed and prayed. I know the God did not bring me this far...to leave me. Take care and keep me posted!!!! GO NOV 29th ! GO GIRL!
SweetJOC
on 10/17/04 1:25 am - Ridgewood, NY
You go girl too. Congrats I wish you the best. Do you have a boy or girl? I have 2 girls and my 6 year old is so happy that I am doing this. She can't wait until I can go and ride a bike with her at the park. Thanks for the post and keep me updated also. I'm going to see your profile.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 805 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1018 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 854 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1162 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 970 views