Can I eat too much?

maureenk
on 4/7/05 3:38 am - Jefferson, GA
I had a Healthy Choice dinner for lunch. It said on the box it was 8 oz. It was a peice of chicken and some pasta. I was able to eat the whole thing ! Is that too much for me? Maureen 11/22/04 278/212/155
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 4/7/05 4:26 am - McDonough, GA
8 ozs is a cup of food.... I think I can eat about the same amount. I am not sure if we should be eating that much... but that is what satisfies me!Last night I had a small southwest chicken wrap and a thing of sugar-free jello. It was one of the South Beach Diet meals you get in the refrigerated area of the grocery store. Jennifer RNY 11/29/04 352/260/150
maureenk
on 4/7/05 6:01 am - Jefferson, GA
I like those wrap things., I eat one of those for lunch with the jello, and then need the other later for a snack (even though I am not supposed to have a snack)
SugarfreeSweetThang
on 4/7/05 6:21 am - McDonough, GA
I only eat one of the wraps and put all the chicken in it and half the cheese! They are good... last night was the first time I tried it. I wouldn't buy them all the time because they are costly... but I didn't feel like cooking dinner last night... the husband was coming home late Jen
mcgreen
on 4/8/05 12:34 am - Honey Brook, PA
Hey Maureen - I saw Tooter post something about this on the main board last week. Apparently these meals have a ton of water in them so the actual food ounces that you're eating is about 3-4 oz, not 8. Hope this helps! Deb
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/8/05 10:37 am - Tucson, AZ
You need to watch calorie-salt-fat-protein intake daily or you will not loose. You need to tally these things and keep your calories under 1,000 calories a day to keep loosing. I bought fitday.com cd...it tallies everything. Best $ I spent in long time. Sandy in Tucson
Erica Allen
on 4/11/05 4:49 am - Chattanooga, TN
I was just about to post this same question. Today, I ate almost an entire Burger King cheeseburger. Is that normal or too much? I ate the burger as I used to with the bread, so not sure it that was too much or not. I have about 1/3 of the burger left, but did take a bite or two out of my son's (before sitting down to eat my own). Erica 258/180/125
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/11/05 10:23 am - Tucson, AZ
Well.................no comment. But my opinion that hamburger is high in fat and calories. With the fitday.com cd you can realize this. Calories do count. I prefer to eat my veggies.....sliced turkey....tuna over fast food, but that is me. I was never a fast food eater when I was much heavier. Sandy in Tucson
Melissa Hoaglund
on 4/12/05 7:51 am - Racine, WI
For me, sometimes I can eat a whole heck of a lot, other times I can't. Yesterday I was feeling very disappointed in myself because I ate 2 pieces of pizza. I didn't eat the crust though. It was a poor choice I know, and I really felt bad. But today is a new day! But then today I was very full after only a little bit of food. I think it depends on how much I have had to drink that day and how dense the food is.... Melissa 11/4/4 339 day of consult/ 318 day of surgery/239 now
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views