5 months post op pics posted!!

Summer
on 4/8/05 7:47 am - Home sweet home, CA
Hello November Babies!! I went to a support group meeting on my 5 month anniversary date. I have kind of been down in the dumps because the scale hasn't been moving...stuck at the same weight for about a month!!! So sad...the pictures made me feel better!! I have busy with vacation and online con't educ classes to renew my Real Estate license!! Time for me to catch up with you all!!! Hope everyone is happy and healthy!! Click on my www link below!! (((HUGS)))) Summer
mcgreen
on 4/8/05 8:24 am - Honey Brook, PA
Summer - You look fantastic!! You should be soooo proud of yourself - remember, hide that scale! You are beautiful (((HUGS))) Deb
Summer
on 4/8/05 1:33 pm - Home sweet home, CA
Thank you so much!! I really should hide the darn thing. I only weigh once a week but I'm so disappointed!!! eeeeeck!! I really am hoping to be one of the people who can lose more than 75% of excess weight predicted. I sure hope I get to the goal of 140 lbs someday it may take forever !! I really appreciate your support !!! Summer
Andrea P
on 4/8/05 10:30 am - Montgomery, NY
WOW!!! Don't you look WONDERFUL!!! Keep up the good work, and Debbie is right, get rid of the scale - it can be an awful nuisance! God bless you and keep you, ~Andrea
Summer
on 4/8/05 1:37 pm - Home sweet home, CA
Hi Andrea, It may be time for a new pic for you !! How are you doing? Thank you for your kind words and support. I do hate my scale but I only weigh once a week!! I hope it's just a plateau and I haven't stopped losing! I am still working out and getting in all my protein.....only time will tell!! What a rollercoaster ride this weight loss journey has been! Take Care, Summer
Andrea P
on 4/8/05 8:53 pm - Montgomery, NY
You know, I really do need to take some pictures of myself. I have hated having my picture taken for so long that I guess I just havent even thought to do it!! LOL I am doing very good. I cant really even believe it sometimes. I am now at 146 which is down 77 lbs and I have 10 lbs to go to be NORMAL and I have 21 lbs to hit my goal.... although now I am thinking since I am that close maybe I should just shoot for my goal to be 123 instead of 125 so I can say I lost 100 lbs and am in the century club, LOL - well we will see once I get closer. My weight loss has slowed quite a bit so I know these last 20 something lbs are going to take a while, but I am so happy even where I am at right now because I am SOOOO much healthier and I am wearing a size 10 usually but I just bought a size 8 capri (stretchy of course, but hey its a size 8!!!!!) so I certainly have nothing to complain about. There have been times when I got frustrated though, because of a plateau or something - I think February was my worst month - my weight loss slowed dramatically for me that month - but looking back over the past 5 months I have to say that it has been very easy for me. I have stuck to the doctor's food plan, I have been exercising 30 minutes a day 3 - 4 times per week (elliptical or jogging), I havent dumped (got nauseaus from time to time when possibly something I wasnt aware of was in my food), my surgery went very smoothely and I had so little pain I was surprised and wondered if they really even did anything inside. This has got to be the best thing I have done for my health and to ensure (as much as it is in my control anyway) that I will be here to see my kids and eventually my grandkids grow up! LOL - well thanks for asking about me and sorry to hijack your thread. I will get some pictures taken soon and post them in my own thread ;) God bless you and keep you, ~Andrea 223/146/125
Summer
on 4/9/05 5:39 am - Home sweet home, CA
Hi Andrea, My weight loss has slowed too but I have 35 lbs to goal! I followed all my doc's rule too and the weight was just falling off...Sadly, the honeymoon is over. I work out 4-5 days a week -2 miles treadmill 30 minutes circuit training. I also alternate pilates and weights. I started working out at the gym at 8 weeks!! I think I'm going to shake up my exercise routine a little and see if it helps. It's really surprising to me to see how hard I work and the weight refuses to leave!!! My sister asked me if I'd be happy at the weight I'm at? I am happy with how I feel physically but I still need to get more fat off.....I'm in it for the long haul....I just hope my metabolism and body agree!! LOL!!! You have done sooooooo great!! Congratulations A size 8 Awesome!! Now that's where I want to be. My sister is a size 8! Do you go to the gym or work out at home? Email me and let me know what you are eating and how often. I'm curious!!! ((hugs)) to you!! Summer
awakenalive
on 4/8/05 10:36 am - Mountains of, CA
Yowza!!!! Great!!!!
Summer
on 4/8/05 1:39 pm - Home sweet home, CA
Hi Pamela!!! THANK YOU !!! Hope you are doing well !! ((hugs)) Summer
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/05 12:10 pm - Agoura Hills, CA
Summer! You look wonderful. And just your name always makes me smile. You are doing a great job. Just be patient with yourself. Isn't it great to be feeling so much better. Leann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 812 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views