OMG..size 12!

AngelRitt
on 4/10/05 8:02 am - Islip Terrace, NY
I skipped right over size 14. I went shopping today and tried on size 14 jeans. To my surprise they were too baggy. So I tried on 12's. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I got them up.. zipped and buttoned them! I am sitting here right now wearing them. I am waiting for my hubby to come home so he can take my pic and I can update my profile. Today is 5 months post op. I'm down 64 lbs since surgery and 97 from my highest weight a year ago! I'm so proud of myself. I just want to say WTG to all of my WLS Sisters and Brothers. We are all doing so well. God is good! ~Angel 222/158/120 BMI 30.9
dragonfly queen
on 4/10/05 10:18 am
Angel, Congrats on your 12's!! I hit them last week and cried. They are the best aren't they? And to think we are not even done losing yet!!! We are awesome! Lori 231/168/130
Andrea P
on 4/10/05 10:51 am - Montgomery, NY
Way to go Angel!! I cant wait to see the pictures!! Keep up the good work! God bless you and keep you, ~Andrea
AngelRitt
on 4/10/05 12:18 pm - Islip Terrace, NY
Thank you both. I know.. we are still losing! It is just so amazing. This surgery is the best thing i've ever done for myself. It's been 23 years since I've been this size. I was 155 lbs after delivering my daughter 23 yrs ago. To think that then I thought I was so fat.. and now i'm excited to be this size. Funny huh? ~Angel 222/158/120 BMI 30.9
carey R.
on 4/11/05 4:55 am - pearl city, HI
Way to go Angel! Your daughter better watch out because you might be borrowing her clothes before too long! On that note too, you don't even look old enough to have a 23 year old daughter! So, you're just looking great all around. Keep up the good work! Technically we still have another year in our "window of weight loss" and we may just all disappear at this rate! Carey 243/173/130
AngelRitt
on 4/11/05 5:00 am - Islip Terrace, NY
Thank you Carey. A lot of people think I look to young to have a 23 yr old daughter. I had her when I was 17. Thank you for the compliment. I see that you are right around where I am too. WTG to both of us! I wouldn't mind disappearing for awhile. ~Angel 222/158/120 BMI 30.9
Belton_Brenda
on 4/10/05 1:55 pm - Belton, TX
WOOHOOO GIRL!!! WAY TO GO!!! Isn't this an awesome too!!! Keep us posted!! Brenda 325/310/234/152
Karry
on 4/10/05 10:15 pm - Argyle, NY
That's Awesome!!! Way to go!!! I went shopping the other day and was shocked I could buy clothes at New York and Comp. !!!! I never thought I would!! It was nice to go in there and pick up a pair of size 16 capris and ask for a smaller size!!!! A 14 !!!! For me that was never even a thought. Actually the 14 is a little loose but I don't like tight clothes. Does anyone else still go to the bigger sizes first? My mom gets mad at me because I always look for XL and she says you don't need that anymore!! I think it's just programmed in my mind. Thanks everyone for listening!! Have a GREAT day!! Karry 311/199/165 goal
mcgreen
on 4/11/05 12:40 am - Honey Brook, PA
Angel - I'm soooo proud of you!! Not only have you lost a significant amount of weight but you can sit and type in size 12 pants!! You're my hero!! WTG!! Keep up the fantastic work and in 5 more months, if you turn sideways, we won't be able to find you anymore!! Debbie
AngelRitt
on 4/11/05 5:11 am - Islip Terrace, NY
Debbie.. Thanks. You should put some pics on your profile so we can see you too. It's nice to know that we are all in this together. That we're not alone. I love the november board because we all have so mu*****ommon and are all pretty much reaching our goals together around the same time. I love it! Debbie,, if you're not in 12's yet. Don't worry i'm sure you'll reach your goal. I just keep telling myself that it took me over 20 yrs to get this big so I don't mind waiting a little while longer to get to a healthy weight. As long as it's not too long. I'm just loving life right now. It's been soooo long since i've felt good about myself. I'm very proud of myself. I know that I couldn't have done it without the help of God and my family and friends. I have a great support system here. And I love the OH board. You guys are the best!! ~Angel 222/158/120 BMI 30.9
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 812 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views