Thank you!!!

Judy Blackshear
on 12/22/05 11:09 am - Canton, OH
I had stopped looking at the Message Board, because it seemed like everyone was reaching their goal, but me. I had to stop and count my blessings. My health is a lot better and I'm fitting in clothes that I have not worn in six years. I just notice the anniversary link that is on the website and it has helped me. My anniversary was November 22, 2004. My starting weight was 258 lbs. and I'm now at 178 lbs. I would like to get to 140-145 lbs. It just seems like the scale stopped a few months ago. I was at 180 lbs. for at least 4 months. I've read several of your comments and I know that I'm going to have to exercise more. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks, jab
Denise
on 12/22/05 11:03 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Hi Judy - CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! You should be so very proud of yourself! Remember, we all lose weight differently and you shouldn't compare your results to anyone else. A few tips from me....I find that I lose when I choose the "right" foods (stay away from high fatty foods and carbs), exercise 3-4 times per week, drink lots of water, and get in my protein. It seems so easy yet it can be so hard! I'm finding it easy to slip into old habits and thankfully have been catching myself and getting back on track. This is the tough part of the journey, in my opinion, because I think we could easily revert to our old way of thinking. Thank goodness, the pouch limits the amount we can eat, but it doesn't always limit the WHAT. Just hang in there and try some of the tips above if you're not already doing them. And keep in mind....we're one year out. Did we put all this weight on in a year? It's coming off and before you know it we'll be at our goal weight! Have a wonderful holiday, Judy, and enjoy the new YOU! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 808 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1018 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 855 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 971 views