Hello I have an announcement so may i have your attention for a few please..

layla-thebadboycharm
er

on 11/2/08 10:37 am - OH
Hey there I am in dire ASAP need of an ANGEL to let a few people know how i am doing. I am going UNDER 11-0-08 sometime in the morning.. I will be at Kettering Hospital and am seeking a Female Bariactric Angel who would volunteer a few hours of their day.. This was a quick surgery date and I lucked out getting it or i'd have had to wait 2*3 weeks i am zooming along and leaving tommorrow to go check into my hotel there i don't live nearby so i am driving a few hours to get there.. If anyone in this short length of time can make the sacrifice ffrom the bottom of their heart let me know.. Layla
raeanns
on 11/2/08 3:49 pm - Tri-Cities, WA
Layla, I don't know what a Bariactric Angel does but if I can help I'd be glad too.  Best of Luck and my prayers go out to you.

RaeAnn  OH Support Group Leader Tri-Cities, WA meet every 2nd Wednesday each month located 500 Amon Park Dr. Richland, WA 7PM-9PM

Fervent4Jesus
on 11/3/08 9:07 am - River Rouge, MI
I don't know what a bariatric angel does either.  I was wondering how do you get one.  I too would like to have one my surgery date is 11-17-08.  could someone please help me.

Thanks
Donna
coppermom
on 11/6/08 1:31 am - CA
 Layla,
Not sure how to go about it, but I'll be your angel in cyberspace. My thoughts and prayers are with you totally, and you will be fine.
Coppermom
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 801 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 764 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1048 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2008 views