Started the procedure

wilbzbooboo
on 11/7/08 11:31 am - Downey, CA
Nurse faxed all my medical files to Omni Care panel board to make a decision about the Lap Band.It is a waiting game.I still get reservations about not eating what i want.But then i can't go on like this.Is anybody from Downey or Montebello ,Pico Rivera.Been here all my life and just wondering am i the only one out here.Any close city is cool.Just to say Hi[email protected]
Lisa B.
on 11/8/08 1:51 pm - Minot, ND
Good luck to you!!!
wilbzbooboo
on 11/8/08 3:24 pm - Downey, CA
I see in November you'll be getting RNY. Was there a reason for RNY as opposed to the Lap Band.Just unsure in my case is all .I feel i don't want anything more than Lap Band .But i am still wondering about everything.But the process does take time and i will have to pull up some old forums on the differences between Bariatric surgeries.And thanks for caring,JERRY
Lisa B.
on 11/9/08 5:20 am - Minot, ND
I chose the RNY because I have horible reflu and the lapband can make that worse. RNY is known to cure that. Also because of the amout of weight I need to lose. I am 113 pounds overweight by their calculations so weight loss would be greater than with lapband. My surgeon helped me make the final decison based on what would work best for me. Good luck!!
Lisa B.
on 11/9/08 5:22 am - Minot, ND
Sorry about the typos...I was on the phone while typing. I meant horrible reflux GERD.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 805 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 767 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1053 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2019 views