Hi everyone

LUVROSE4U
on 11/8/08 3:01 am - fort oglethorpe, GA
hi everyone,
just stopping by to say hello to you all, i dont get on the computers that much anymore at the library since im working now. i am a office clerk and work 530 am to 2pm mon thru friday . its a job ,i sit and email back to people who call and ask about there bills or how to order or return product. so its not that hard. anyways.
just thought i would let you all know that im moving to tennesses at the end of the year. im moving with a girlfriend of mine. so hope it all works out for me.
anyways, if anyone knows about the nashville, huntsville area please let me know .jobs, apartments etc.
im on the right track again , i have lost a total of 12 lbs since i have been back from yosemite. which is good i was going back up the other way which i didnt want to do .

takecare and talk soon
rebecca b .
Lisa B.
on 11/8/08 1:45 pm - Minot, ND
Good luck with your move and congrats on your WL success!!!
LUVROSE4U
on 11/17/08 7:23 am - fort oglethorpe, GA
hi Lisa,

its good to hear from you. acturally i thought we were going to go to nashvile but were going to chattanooga . and i may have a job there when i get ther im working on that now with my employer i have now. so well see. i hav to fax my resume over to them tomorrow. i wil be back on here regualrry once i get settled and my computer up and working and stuff but for now its the library for a few hours a day when i can..
takecare and have a great day.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY..
REBECCA B
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 805 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 767 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1053 views
Losing Control