insurance

colbe22
on 11/9/08 7:43 am - lakeview, NY

i go for appointment with dr. posner on nov.13 and he will give me my date and submit to my insurance for approval. i am so nervous that im going to be denied thats the only thing i keep thinking about. its driving me nuts. i have bcbs of wny. can any one give advice.

diagnois: depression, edema, sleep apnea, arthritis, urinary incontinence, morbid obesity

heeeelp!

nichole

ms.angie
on 11/9/08 8:29 am
U will be fine. I was the same way I couldn't sleep. the surgeons office told me it would take 2-3 weeks it was the longest 2 weeks of my life. But u will be fine and I will be praying 4 u
colbe22
on 11/9/08 11:22 am - lakeview, NY
thank you so much for all your encouraging words. its helps
charity3
on 11/9/08 12:00 pm - Bay Area, CA
I am new to my insurance company and have no comobilities, so I was thinking they would deny me but my md submitted it on a Thursday and by the following Wednesday, I was APPROVED!  Just stay strong.  Your md usually knows what it takes to get insurance to approve it.  My insurance company told me that as long as I followed what the md wanted and he said surgery that it would be a go.  I'm now just 2 weeks away from surgery and I had my first appt with my surgeon on 8-20-08.  Good luck and keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 805 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 767 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1053 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2019 views