help please

angelpride64
on 11/9/08 8:10 am - IL
Ok..Normally I would not do this, but my son has begged me to at least put it out here....He is in a casting call for some show on VH1 called Daisy of Love...anyway people have to vote for him. So if you get a chance you can do me a big favor and vote for him. The link is below.

http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/RockyMasada

All you do is scroll down till you see his pic and click on Vote for me.

If he is lucky enough to win, maybe he can get his own aparment and move out!!!!!...Just kidding, I kinda like having him around.

Thanks

Maria
pjukawil
on 11/9/08 9:13 am - Davison, MI
Done...good luck to him...but are you sure you would want Daisy part of your family??? lol

angelpride64
on 11/10/08 1:19 am - IL
Well daisy would not be my preference for my son, but he wants her to be part of the family, Soooooo what can I do....I wonder if she can cook since my son is convinced he will be living on burger king after my surgery ( he is used to me cooking dinner everyday and after Nov 20th, he is on his own)
Kelly C.
on 11/9/08 10:16 am - Clinton, Canada
OMG that is funny only cause I watched ROCK OF LOVE religiously!!LOL All the best to him. I was never a big fan of daisy!!!

MY AWESOME ANGEL IS  JEN.B
charity3
on 11/9/08 11:56 am - Bay Area, CA
I did it!  Maybe you should also post it on the Main Forum, I bet he could get a lot of people that way!  Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 805 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 767 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1053 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2019 views