THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!

prettydee7
on 11/9/08 10:37 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

This goes out to all my peeps having surgery on November 18th!  We have exactly seven (7) days....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Remember when we first started how far away it seemed?  Now look at us, we made it and were about to do this thing....IM SO FREEKIN EXCITED!!!

For the first time in my life, Im going to be a "Normal" sized woman!  Me, DeAnn who has always been the fat chick, fat friend or the Big Girl! 

THANK YOU JESUS!

teanonna
on 11/10/08 5:34 am - Butlerville, IN
I am so glad to know that I am not the only one about to bust. I can't believe it. Only SEVEN DAYS. I am so tired of all the stares. I am 5'4" and weigh 398 pounds. I had a little boy look at me (he was about 9) and said your fat. Like that was some secret. I told him he was rude. But that really hurt me. I can't wait to blend in with the majority of the people. We will be babes~!!!LOL.
BooBoo139
on 11/10/08 8:21 am - Collinsville, TX
Hi friends.  I have to admit today I feel nervous.  I have for the most part been just EXCITED.  Tomorrow I have pre op and nutrition class.  My schdule at work is showing me off next week and Darlene had here surgery today.  It is all so real.  I have never had surgeries and I am feeling funky.  Glad I have you two sharing my date though.  You always make me smile. 
Heather
* twinsmommii83 *
on 11/10/08 9:19 am - Penns Grove, NJ
Revision on 05/24/13
well i'll be going in a day before you and i'm sooooo excited so good luck to you and you will be in my prayers

planning for rny revision

mommy to boy/girl twins

Lykayla & Lyddan III

BooBoo139
on 11/11/08 11:39 am - Collinsville, TX
I went to pre op today and sat through that boring class, saw the dr, went to the hospital to register and had xrays and labs.  All is set.  HOWEVER they gave me the wrong date.  I am Nov. 19th.  I know it is only one day but these last days feel like weeks. 
Heather
prettydee7
on 11/11/08 11:11 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah, I had to go to see my Dr. today too.  its just the pre surgery visit to give me the A-OK!  That sucks!  But at least its only 1 day and not 1 week or 1 month.  Hang in there, we will be OK and on the losers bench sooner then you think.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 805 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 767 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1053 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2019 views