Everyone doing well?

BooBoo139
on 6/11/09 11:51 am - Collinsville, TX
Hi all,
I havn't been on in a long time.  Everyone is looking amazing.  I can't believe how time is flying by.  Thinking it feels like yesterday we were all on here full of nerves and anxiety of the unknown.  Now we are so busy living hardly have time to come on. 
SO tell me is everyone slowing down?  These last ten pounds seem like forever.  Now I am only 14lbs to goal and feel like I will never get there.  Urrrr.... I also am amazed that I can eat and don't want that.  LOL! 
Heather
prettydee7
on 6/11/09 11:15 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hey girl!  Long time no hear from, LOL.

You are so right about time flying and how busy that we all are living these new lives.  I mostly read and update at work because when I leave here, Im running until I finally get the chance to lay down and relax and as soon as I do, I crash!

But YES, my weight is at a crawl but I still have about 70 more pounds to lose so Im not having that.  I have been very strict on myself about getting in all of my protein (if not more) and my fluids to keep that scale moving.  I have been working out extra hard too.  I try to go to the gym everyday so I can at least get in 30 - 40 minutes of cardio.  If I have extra time Ill hit the weight room, but if I dont have time for weights at the gym, Ill do a little something at home just so I get in some resistance training. 

I am really working hard because I REALLY want to be at goal by my 1 yr mark.  If I dont make my exact goal I want to be in the 20 lb range of it.  Ill be 7 months next Thursday so that gives me like another 5 months to make it happen, and I think I can do it. 

You look GREAT!  Dont worry, you will get to your goal and I bet you will even exceed your goal once your body cooperates with you. 

Well, that all I have so keep in touch my November "08" peeps
BooBoo139
on 6/14/09 10:25 am - Collinsville, TX
You are looking great yourself.  I need excercise badly.  My boobs are plain rediculius.  Not as much loose skin as I thought.  I eat and drink well.  I think all I need is some set a side time to work out.  That I have not done.  It is just amazing.  I was just looking at old pics and can't believe how bad I let me go.  I feel like I had quit life completly.  Now I LIVE!  Would do it a hundred times over.
Keep in touch girl.
Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 801 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 763 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1047 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2007 views