Novembers'ers what are we eatting and doing?

laurie R.
on 2/1/10 2:10 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Sooo kids, we have stated in to month 3. woo hoo. I feel good, I'm looking good,eating little amounts of food, Lets talk about, what are some areas we 3 November'ers are finding interesting? It can be good or it can be bad or just odd or funny.
I will share one of my weired's.
I was asked to give the prayer in front of the whole church. I had to Delcine? why? ???? I have issues with the space, I no longer use up, "less me!!!", means more space. People are closer, walls farther away, the tub is larger, my clothes are falling off,"space" my shoes are too big. I kicked a "flat" across the room, darn near killed a kid walking, who would think? Now you would think that is good thing (thanks Martha), not so much for me..I'm not comfortable in my space yet and how my body looks and feels. I Think this is funny.
 Also, I wonder if walking on the treadmill has brought out some knee pain. ORRRRRR, is it because I can cross my legs now and sit like that a lot? Again with the space thing. I guess if that is the worst of my day. I'm good. hee hee.  Kids, Please don't leave me here alone with no other issues to share.  
Well, Take care , Drop a line and hold down your lunch.
Laurie                     
joan2000
on 2/1/10 7:38 am - Wyoming, MI
I have noticed the leg crossing thing, too - never was able to do that before - so fun!! I am down 3 sizes in clothing, also fun. Not noticing space things, but getting weird aches and pains, too. I have a lot of pain in my middle back - and seems to be related to my bra. Can it be my breasts are not as supported as they were with all the fat gone, and they are pulling more on my shoulders? Is that possible??? Weird pain!! Otherwise doing well.
laurie R.
on 2/6/10 6:52 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Mrs. Joan, HI.
I was looking up the causes of my hair loss which is major. I found out that low calcium and iron and zinc will cause body aches and hair loss. check it out and see if that might help your aches. I hope it will get better. I'm going to increase mine to see. take care
Laurie
Laurie                     
laurie R.
on 2/2/10 2:43 am - Colorado Springs, CO

THX, MS. JOAN FOR YOU SHARE, I HAVE HAD TO GET NEW BRA'S CAUSE THE GIRLS AREN'T WHAT OR WHERE, THEY USE TO BE.. I HAVE NOTICED I SLOUCH  A LOT, MY THINKING IS
,BEFORE THERE WAS A NICE LARGE ROLL OF FAT TUBE TO  KEEP ME UP. NOW, AS THE TUBE DEFLATES, I'M NOT AS SUPPORTED IN THE MID SECTION AS BEFORE, WITH MY LARGER RING OF CHUB. I THINK I MAY NEED TO DO SOME CORE DEVELOPMENT. OH NO NOT SIT UPS.
 OKAY i JUST STARTED AND USE A FLOOR BALL.MUCH EASIER TO GET UP FROM. HAAHAA.
i HAVEN'T DONE ANY EXERCISES IN ABOUT A WEEK, DUE TO KNEES.
I CAN HEAR MY SURGEON NOW. .
ANY WAY, KEEP UP ALL YOUR WORK AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT ACHE BODY AND WHAT YOUR DOING FOR RELIEF. TAKE CARE AND TAKE PRISONERS IF NEED BE.

Laurie                     
Divinerayne
on 7/1/10 1:35 pm - dallas, TX
Hey all..I had my surgery Nov 17th 09. So far went from 373  unofficial(cause I weighed my self before the surgery..they forgot to do it) to 275. woo hoo. Now officially went i went back in Dec. I wieghed in at 352 so still not bad. I'm down from sixe 26/28 and some 32's to 18/20. its been interesting. Found out i have shoulder blades and a collar bone..lol! Also found out i can hold a cup between my legs when driving. Yep its the little things, also like being able to breath going from my car into the buidling at work, climbing the staris without that passing out feeling :).  so far so good.. strange tho how i can eat and eat sometimes, and others's my pouch stella is like hell no. haha. It still has a mind of its own,  things are good tho..sofar it's  a happy journey.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1853 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 845 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 869 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1234 views