7 months out

Navywifey09
on 6/16/10 2:52 am - Denver, Co/ Jacksonville , NC
Hey how are we all doing? I never see any activity on this forum anymore. I'd just like to update all of my November family on my progress and see how everyone is doing. I am down 106 lbs and have not had any major issues. I am loving life and an working on another 80 llbs lost to complete my journey. I am working on running on the treadmill (im more scared than anything) and am enjoying going to the gym, when I go! lol!
HW- 350+/SW- 321/CW- 187/GW- 150
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Second Birthday tickers    
Tonya75
on 6/16/10 6:31 am - IL
Hi!

I am doing GREAT! Only wish this hair shedding would stop! YIKES!

I have lost about 121 lbs. I am sooooo hoping I can lose about 100 more.

I havent been excerising lately so ..I have to get back into the swing of things.
DS Surgery 11/23/09
Tonya

Navywifey09
on 6/16/10 12:14 pm - Denver, Co/ Jacksonville , NC
Yea, my hair sheds pretty bad too. Good luck with your continued weight loss journey! Congrats on your current weight loss accomplishment! We are Losers for ReAl! Yay!
Laura Rosario
on 6/18/10 2:09 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Doing great here!  lost 120lbs so far have between 81-91 more to go till goal! so excited. after 3 years of not working im even looking for a job! glad to have my life back

Navywifey09
on 6/18/10 6:59 am - Denver, Co/ Jacksonville , NC

Wonderful LRosario! Looks like we all are on the right trac****ep up the great work ladies!

Tylers_mom
on 6/20/10 1:41 am, edited 6/20/10 1:41 am - Bel Air, MD
Hey Navywife, I'm a Army wife too. Now as far as weightloss and my progress I'm doing great!!! I lost 98lbs so far, but was hoping by my 6 month I was down 100lbs. I went from a size 24 and now wearing a 12, so I am totally loving shopping now. I hated shopping when I was a size 24, because it seem nothing made me look good and clothes were super expensive. I'm just dealing with my addictions that had me at 278 lbs to begin with. Carbs, sugars...I don't dump so it's hard for me to resist certain things, but I'm working on it. Also, workingout consistently is a challenge that I need to to conquer. I've had a refocus and restart as of yeserday, so I'm making smarter food choices and started exercising 30 minutes a day.

~~Gina

veronica.S
on 7/21/10 4:22 pm

Hi I'm a Army wife also. I have lost 69 lbs so far, happy about it but I know I can do better. (had the VSG) I see that your pregnant, Congratulations!! My hubby is coming home next month from Iraq and we want to start trying to have a baby. Just wondering what your Dr. thought about you getting pregnant so soon? I was told to wait a year but we are so anxious to see if I can get pregnant when he gets home. Any advice would be great.

Nerd Lover
on 6/23/10 5:40 am
Hi everyone!

Well 7 whole months out, didn't it FLY by!  I'm on a stall for the first time, so I'm down from 272 to 173 damn that last couple #'s to my 100 mark haha!  I have about 40 more lbs to go.  I went from a size 28 pants down to a size 10-11 and I'm feeling fantastic.  Labs are good, no problems at all.  I have a hard time going to the Dr. and have only gone twice, I just do my labs.  I don't have the vacation time to go all the time.

I've gotten up to running a mile at a time, the other day I almost did 2 but thought I may die.  I've picked up water aerobics. 

I've been in a relationship with my best friend for 4 months now, things are going great, couldn't be better!  Glad you're all doing well!
tyana72
on 7/1/10 12:37 am - Australia
hi everyone. wow ur all doing so well. i feel like im having real slow progress. ive only lost 60 pounds. but truthfully im happy with that, have never lost that much before. i do wish things were going faster but then again slow and steady is good as well. cant believe how different life is. more energy and more confidence and def need new clothes, all mine are hanging off me :) cant wait to reach the 100 pound marker. and i too had the hair loss but i started taking a multi specially for that and i cut off all my hair to stimulate new growth. didnt like the short hair at first but i like it now. keep up the great work all and i will too.
take care
tanya

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

MaMa_Dee
on 7/24/10 12:11 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hey...I've lost 76 lbs since I had the surgery. I feel like it has been really slow and I've hit a few stalls. But I'm very happy with my 147lb weight loss since I started the whole "journey". Are y'all slowing down with the weight loss at all?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Petersen's Hernia
meyers8473 · 1 replies · 1853 views
Where is everyone???
designera · 1 replies · 845 views
I year anniversary
allikat1993 · 0 replies · 869 views
one year mark month.
laurie R. · 14 replies · 1234 views