I couldn't stop crying...

kimkny
on 9/25/04 12:02 pm - Northeast, US
This morning I went on the scale and got a great gift. I lost 3 pounds since Thursday which puts me in the BMI range of OVERWEIGHT !! I am no longer obese! I AM OVERWEIGHT! (Okay, overweight sounds crazy but I started at a BMI of 54.3, super obese.) Words can not even describe how happy I was. I cried and cried and just couldn't stop. I was so happy. I wanted to share my happy happy day with you. Kim (-157.5 pounds)
(deactivated member)
on 9/25/04 11:42 pm
I am so ready to be overweight!!!! I started with about the same BMI as you.....I am gonna go figure out right now how close I am......That is my next goal and I cannot "weight" LOL!!! But to you~~ COngrats Congrats Do something nice for yourself, you have done amazing and deserve it!! Take Care Jesi
kimkny
on 9/26/04 5:51 am - Northeast, US
Hi Jesi! I was so ready to be overweight too! It's sounds crazy but I was tired of being obese. You WILL reach this soon, I know it! Just keep the faith. Our window is still open (albeit not wide open!) for losing weight. Good luck, and let us know when you are "overweight". Thanks for the kind words too! I feel just wonderful and the only support I get is from here (I didn't tell anyone about the surgery except for my sister and mom and dad) so I really appreciate it. Have a great day.
Luvitsunny
on 9/26/04 2:07 am - Sunny South, FL
Congratulations! LuvitsunnyV@goal
kimkny
on 9/26/04 5:53 am - Northeast, US
Thanks Ruthanna. Now I am working towards accompanying you at goal! I hope everything is okay there in Miami. Have a great day.
Allison
on 9/27/04 2:46 am - Cleveland, OH
Congratulations. Just overweight! Those are beautiful words and I am so happy that you shared your happiness with us. I have a long way to go to get there, but I am not giving up and hearing you make it is a wonderful encouagement. Allison
kimkny
on 9/27/04 2:57 am - Northeast, US
Thanks so much Allison. You're very kind. Please hang in there and you'll be saying the same words as well. I'm praying that it will be soon. Have a wonderful day.
SteveApril45
on 9/27/04 9:03 pm - frostburg, MD
I couldn't stop crying... This morning I went on the scale and got a great gift. I lost 3 pounds since Thursday which puts me in the BMI range of OVERWEIGHT !! I am no longer obese! I AM OVERWEIGHT! Hi Kim Good for you,isn't it wonderful?Look how far youv'e come............................................steve c
kimkny
on 9/28/04 11:11 pm - Northeast, US
Thanks Steve. It is so wonderful, I can hardly believe it! Congrats to you too; you must know exactly how wonderful I feel as you have accomplished so much with your weight loss as well! Have a great day Steve.
Tracy T.
on 9/28/04 10:17 pm - FL
Hello, I too just recently went from obese to overweight. It is a great feeling being NORMAL!!! Keep up the great work! Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone?
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 656 views
It's okay......
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 681 views
So long....
Luvitsunny · 0 replies · 652 views
new pics just posted
Michelle R. · 0 replies · 660 views
Upcoming 8 YR Anniversary
tdodge · 1 replies · 816 views