Not doing so well

CuteDonna
on 10/3/10 1:21 pm - Effort, PA
Hi everyone 
I've gained about 50 pounds back but I have been so sick with Cirrhosis of the liver and then my kidneys went into renal failure. I retain water so bad that I have my legs wrapped as I have open weeping sores.   Then on September 27 I slipped coming into the house and hit my head on the steps cracking it open to the bone, 18 staples and face all bruised.   Sounds like most of us are struggling in one way or another.

Donna
kwillson
on 10/10/10 11:50 am - Spring Hill, KS
Oh Donna,
So sorry to hear that. Did the gastric bypass have anything to do with damaging your liver??
CuteDonna
on 10/11/10 5:10 am - Effort, PA
Fatty Liver

Donna
Body 4.
on 10/17/10 9:25 am - Metairie, LA
I also have some liver issues and would like to talk with you about your symptoms etc.  I am struggling as well
Loni*
on 10/23/10 9:14 pm - TX
((((Donna)))),

I"m so sorry to hear that your not doing well. I also have gained back to much weight and am having a tough time getting it off. I really need to get myself back on track and look for support.

I am here for you and will check the board more often to check on you.

Hugs,
Loni
Frankie
on 11/22/10 4:20 am - NY
I haven't been on the boards in a long while.  We are all struggling with weight, I gained 100 lbs while pregnant and only lost 40.  I have 60 to lose to get back to my pre preg weight.  Donna I hope you will get better soon.  Just take it easy and go back to the basics when we first came home from surgery.

We are all struggling but we need to go back to the beginning before we get out of control.

Take care all have happy holidays.

Stacey S.
on 1/17/11 10:23 am - Woodhaven, NY

Hello Everyone,
It's been such a long time since I have been on here. I hope all of you are doing well. I have to put a picture when I get a chance. I have been flipping out also about weight gain. I have gained about 20 to 25 pounds which may not seem like much  but it scares me. But anyway, Donna I am so sorry that you are going through such a rough time. Keep your head up and your spirits high. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacey 

Most Active
Recent Topics
310lbs GONE<<<GONE GONE
rron999 · 1 replies · 872 views
Anybody still checking in here?
Loni* · 13 replies · 1851 views
Revision 1/13/2011
kellyt · 2 replies · 865 views
Not doing so well
CuteDonna · 6 replies · 1070 views