Eats and Moves for Wednesday....

MelissaF
on 6/18/09 12:51 am - Northwood, IA
We can try this again, whoever wants to jump in first to initiate go for it!!!  It only takes a minute and knowing we are gonna have to share what we eat might be the push we all need....

So on that note....What did ya eat and how did ya move yesterday???

Eats :

Breakfast: Protein coffee with 3/4 scoop arctic frap protein powder and SF caramel with FF whippage

Lunch: Salad with romaine, cukes, peppers, onions, FF feta cheese and light balsamic vinegerette salad dressing.

Snack: EAS RTD protein shake

Dinner: Supreme protein bar (the big one.. 320 calories)

Snack: Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp of pitachio SF FF pudding mix and splenda and almond extract mixed together.

Dinner #2: 1/2 cup low fat asian broccoli slaw with almond slivers, 4 oz of pulled chicken and 2 oz cocoa covered almonds

Snack: double dose of SF hot cocoa with SF mashmellow syrup.. 50 cals with whippage.

As you can see the end of the day is my worst time... better today.  This added up to be only about 1500 calories though... thank goodness i made good choices or you can see how bad choices could easily make this a 5,000 caloire day. Yeah, I am needng this thread.... thanks everyone.

Moves:

Ran 2.5 miles at the gym, 1 hour of weight lifting. 

What did you do????

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

tina_stamps
on 6/18/09 4:36 am, edited 6/18/09 4:37 am - New Milford, PA
OOPS!  deleting my post because I didn't realize I followed Melissa into a different forum!  Sorry! ;)

Public service announcement: You LOSE weight, you LOSE hair....
Your clothes become
LOOSE... we spend all our LOOSE change on protein supplements...

MelissaF
on 6/18/09 11:51 am - Northwood, IA
Tina! Silly girl you can come visit us in the december 2006 board anytime! We don't bite.. come play along with us, the more the merrier!!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Beatriz A.
on 6/18/09 7:45 am - Sunny Miami, FL
 No exercise for me today or yesterday and I doubt it I will do any tomorrow.....WAY TOO lazy....

My eats so far:

-Breakfast
sf hazelnut capuccino
low sugar oatmeal with milk raisins and walnuts

-Snack
Atkins protein bar

Lunch
white rice
beef sauteed with onions....
3 marshmellows

-Snack
2 lo cal cheese sticks
Kellogs fruit bar

-Dinner should be:
-Stir fry(with PAM) chichen with veggies

Glass of wine before bed time.....my special treat

Maybe I will get motivated next week and go for a walk around the neighborhood...

Beatriz
MelissaF
on 6/18/09 11:51 am - Northwood, IA
Sounds yum and a good day B! Way to go!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

dmsams
on 6/19/09 4:38 am - san antonio, TX
ok--I had a bad day- in reverse....but i went to the mall for lunch....priorities.....

Lunch: 3 Low fat cheese sticks (was going to have ham too...but it was slimey )

Dinner: Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado, 4oz fajita meat (sprinkle of grated cheese)

Snack: Detour Protein Bar

Did 45 cardio & 45 weight training. New resolution i am taking my gym clothes to work with me so that i can go to the gym on the way home....once i am home FORGET it....you girls have known me so long i bet you have heard this resolution before
Dawn
MelissaF
on 6/19/09 5:22 am - Northwood, IA
Uhm girl... where are your calories!!?!?!?!  Do I have to get after you again about fueling and eating enough?
Hugs, Melissa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 787 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1419 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 800 views