Thursday's Eats and Moves...

MelissaF
on 6/18/09 12:49 pm, edited 6/18/09 3:58 pm - Northwood, IA
So Gang....What did ya eat and how did ya move today???

Eats:

-Protein coffee with FF whippage

-1.75 ounces of peanuts
-2 oz pepper jack cheese

-Rockstar Light Vanilla Coffee/energy drink (100 cals)

-4oz 93% lean hamburger with 1/2 oz of chedder cheese
-salad with romaine, cauliflower, peppers, onion, ff feta cheese, crumbled walnuts and golden raisins with light sweet vadallia onion dressing that I watered down to a vinegerette

edited to add: 3 large strawberries

(I am keeping track of my eats with a very small spiral notebook in my purse because many times i forget what I have eaten and this also makes me see in black and white exactly what my "damages" are.  

Moves:

I had a lot of errands to run today.  The peanuts and cheese was from a gas station.  Coulda been worse, I am proud of myself LOL and it really hit the spot actually.  So I didn't get any formal exercise in today but prob walked I bet at least 5 miles.. I was walking from noon until 7pm off and on.. mostly on. LOL

What did you do? How did you eat?

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

dmsams
on 6/19/09 5:00 am - san antonio, TX
ok the eats and moves i posted for Wed are actually Thursdays eats and moves....i dont remember Wednesday...i know that my moves were that i mowed the lawn.....i think that i had

L: tomatoes/cheddar cheese/ham
D: Same Fajita Salad that i posted for Wednesday
S: Detour Bar (these are from CostCo) low sugar, low carb, high protein....yummy
Trying to only eat when i am hungry and stop when i am full......plus none of this eating and drinking business...which is why no breakfast...by the time i have had my water and (diet dp) it is lunch time.....
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 787 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1419 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 800 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!