Wednesday Weigh in & Accountability

dmsams
on 6/23/09 10:49 pm - san antonio, TX
Good Morning All!

I FORGOT.......did not weigh this morning......but i will still start the post.

HW 295
LW 181
Last 205
CW ???

What is it, do you guys think, that causes us lapses in judgement on the weekends? What is it about Sat & Sun that makes us lose our mind sometimes? For me i think that it is lack of structure in my day. When i am going to work i wake up have a glass of tea- go to the office lunch about 12 go to the gym after work then dinner about 7. I usually have a snack after dinner before bed which I count as my third meal. But the weekends are so willy nilly when i get off track i am usually off.. how can i fix that?
Dawn
Mini-me
on 6/24/09 1:06 am - KY
Hey All
Well I can't say what causes me to lapse on weekends or the weekdays for that matters (I am so lapsed right now it's not funny). 

Anywho I am on a peanut butter and banana sandwich kick  and to make it worse, I eat it right before bed. 

hw 340
sw 330
lw 185
cw 188

GO COLTS!!!!

dmsams
on 6/24/09 3:24 am - san antonio, TX
omg...peanut butter and banana--my favorite- it is unfortunate that i am so the way i am ......we cannot have peanut butter in the house....there is no moderation with me.....a whole jar will last 3 days tops. sigh

This week we have not been to the grocery store so there has been nothing to "snack" on at all....i have to resort to tomatoes...we have a million from the garden.
Dawn
MelissaF
on 6/24/09 5:29 am - Northwood, IA
self-proclaimed PB addict here too!!! argh I could literally go spoon, jar, mouth and repeat till gone.. SAD, I hear ya!!!!  I think we need a PB addicts annoymous club! LOL

HW: 328
SW: 280
CW: 138
LW: I don't remember.. 134ish? I never can remember LOL

I am way up but I am still sick from a viral infection I got last weekend, had to miss work! I haven't missed work for being "sick" in 3 years. Figures I just got off 6 weeks leave for my LBL.  I went back for one weekend, didn't sleep well and got sick.. argh.  I am sure my immune system couldn't fight it b/c I was supressed from surgery.  Now I have totally lost my voice.  This has never happened to me before.. the big mouth that I am.. I have forced to SHUT UP... I'm in agony! LOL

I am swollen and also have a potential infection brewing from an internal stitch i think my body is trying to reject.. Not feeling very sexy today..... at all. growl.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

dmsams
on 6/24/09 10:34 pm - san antonio, TX
Melissa you need to take care of yourself and make sure you are not doing too much. You need to heal inside and out. Just Chill out....hang loose.....take your vitamins (oh that reminds me, need to take mine) and medicine. You are a go go go girl and you need to be sure to rest adn take care of you so that you can MOTIVATE all the folks that look to you for guidance.

Also, I wouldnt worry about the scale right now - you know how it is when there is a virus in your body- aint nothing right... Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs and peanut butter----
Dawn
MelissaF
on 6/25/09 3:43 am - Northwood, IA
Thanks Dawn... how did u know I push my limits ;-)  I am still without a voice and see my doc tomorrow.  I really need to work this weekend or I am back on short term disability for missing two weekends in a row.  I don't want that.  But can you imagine a nurse that can't talk, especially to the "hard of hearing" patients.. LOL seriously.. sign language anyone? I don't make a good mime!!!

I know the scale is vicious right now.. im not happy with it but I am also swollen from that darn stitch thing also.. just staying off it.. it gives me a Tude, I don't need. :-)

I like your strategy for vacation!!!! Taking the scale ( i have been known to do that a time or two.. whistling lol)  Have a great vacation!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

inDIANAw
on 6/24/09 3:17 am - Columbus, IN

I wish I would have forgotten but I know I needed to "FACE the SCALE"!!!
HW 358
Lowest 240
LW 270
CW 272

WHY do I do this!!!

Diana

dmsams
on 6/24/09 10:21 pm - san antonio, TX
I remembered! It's not a big VICTORY, but it is in the right direction. (here goes the rationalizing) If i remember right, historically i only lose weight 2 weeks out of the month --weird right? Dont know if that is still the case- but next week we will see. HERE in lies the problem- i will be out of town next week- I am going to try and see if i can start the post from my IPHONE- i will take the darn scale with me to the beach if i have to- thinking about it - might not be a bad idea to see my SCALE staring at me while i am on my vacation.

HW 295
LW 181
Last 205
CW 204
Dawn
XOXOXO
on 6/25/09 1:33 pm
dmsams
on 6/26/09 12:19 am - san antonio, TX
RO-

My melted skin is horrible....upper body looks fairly normal --a very slight hang under the arm --but enough to chaffe me when i work out.....my butt and thighs though...it SUCKS...(excuse the language) i look like a normal person waist up and knees down...between there is a MESS....saddle bags of skin HORRIBLE...i wish that i could get away with JUST lipo but i know i am kidding myself if i think that will take care of it...greg is very supportive of the plastic surgery as an option...but he wouldnt care if i didnt do it...It is about perception of self though i need to fix for me.....we are saving for this I dont want to go in debt too much - that feels selfish for me.. my husband is close to retirement age..we dont want to take on much more with the possibility that he will retire soon.....within 4 or 5 years.
I have a long time to work.
You are not alone....but certainly you dont wanna go back to 300+ i know that i dont....shoot i didnt want to be 200+ ever again...but here i am ......i need to keep this in perspective though...204 IS over 200, but only 4#s and that should be easy to fix....it just seems so BIG......

wow i was long winded...this sure saves me from going to therapy once a week....

Love you guys.....
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 787 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1419 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 800 views