Wednesday Weekly Weigh-In!

MelissaF
on 7/1/09 4:49 am, edited 7/1/09 4:50 am - Northwood, IA
Happy Hump Day Gang!!! 

So how are you doing? Are you still having some days of struggles? I think we all do, we are human.  Are you fighting the fight though and getting back on the wagon and forgiving yourself if you do make a "slip up".  Remember its not about bad food, no no foods vs. good foods.  I mean we wanna eat healthy but if u want a cookie and can handle eating one.. eat it, make it part of your calories and move on.. don't get stuck punishing yourself.

Question of the week: What are your 4th of July plans?????  Are you planning good eats?  Be strong.. I know you will feel better if you focus on family and activities rather than the indulgent foods that are available.. make good choices.  Believe in yourselves b/c u are worth it!

I am working on the 4th.  I may go see some fireworks nearby on the 3rd.  Husband will be at the lake with his family (lucky dog!) :-)

Hw: 328
Sw: 280
Cw: 135.5
Accpetable range: 130-133.. Got some more work to do

Have a good week everyone!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Geminidream
on 7/1/09 8:06 am - Spokane, WA
Hi, Happy Hump Day to you too!  Wacko week here and trying to get caught up at last.  Never made it over here last week for my weigh-in but the numbers haven't changed overall.  Was 147 last week and tho I didn't weigh this morning I'd bet I'm exactly the same cause there's no change in my jeans.  Tomorrow a.m. I'll remember to weigh and if it is diff, I'll edit this.  Been too darned tired lately!  Minor victory: TOM and no excess chocolate gain to report.  Wahoo!

Still trying to fight off the artificial sweetener and even though it wins a lot at least I feel good that I'm eating a lot less of it now and being more mindful.  Mindful is GOOD!

Plans for the 4th...hopefully to be stuck in my sewing room!  My folks want to come over for a bbq but I am honestly just so tired from being overwhelmed with life lately and I really need a break.  Plus, gotta say that the idea of just another big-production-food fest is a yawn.  How cool to not be excited at the prospect of having a national excuse to overeat bad stuff!  LOL!

Here it is 3 pm. and there have still been no signs of life from my 15 yr.. old.  He was playing video games when i left for work this a.m.  Must be nice to have the life of leisure!!!

Have a good weekend!

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
MelissaF
on 7/1/09 9:55 pm - Northwood, IA
I hear ya - It is nice to have a calmer time sometimes with the holidays.  A much needed break it sounds like for you Molly.  Enjoy it!!!  Yes, sometimes u just wanna say, screw all the food stuff and just focus on the importance of the holiday, the way our soldiers have fought and are still fighting for our independence!  Bless them!

Glad you are fighting to the good fight with TOM and the artificial sweetener thing.  I think about this constantly - will I get cancer etc.. and I do have a sweet tooth since 1 year out badly.. makes me wonder if that is the culprit really.  Kinda like diet soda... if people craved after diet soda, why wouldn't we with all the art. sweetener we use now? I use a lot, esp in coffee.

Keep me posted on your feelings and thoughts on this, I am might interested!

You also have a good weekend and safe holiday Molly!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

dmsams
on 7/8/09 12:55 am - san antonio, TX
I did not take the scale after all!
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 787 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views