Weekly Weigh In and Accountability

dmsams
on 7/29/09 1:24 am - san antonio, TX
Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to be sure that everyone saw my story of HORROR so i want to tell again
Apparantly a co-worker of mine who moved to Houston asked my friend"is it true that Dawn gained a lot of weight!" by easy process of elimination i know who told her that and I AM MORTIFIED!
You guys know i have gained 20ish pound- but this witch made it sound like i had gained 100# my new motivation is the BRUJA initiative. (Bruja is witch in spanish)- i really should thank the lady- she made me mad enough to be eating right and exercise again.

This is a running tally of this summer, havent made any progress- but maybe the Bruja will help.

6-17 205
6-24 204
7-1 chickened out
7-8 207
7-15 209 (didnt tell anyone)
7-23 chickened out
7-29 206

1 pound up overall. I still need to get below 200 Again- that is my mini goal.
Dawn
XOXOXO
on 7/29/09 9:10 am
Heather M.
on 7/29/09 11:32 am - Modesto, CA
185.. I think.  I can't find the easy read scale, just the old fashioned one.  But it's been too damn HOT to cook in the house, and baby been cranky from hell because of it, so been relying on microwave Lean Cuisines, sandwiches and Smart Ones for the last two weeks.

I go back to work on the 17th of August, so I have to really make an effort the next several weeks to finalize Caitlin's daily schedule, and include time in there for me to exercise and start fixing my meals properly.

Hubby and I already talked about it, because .. well, we don't want me to have to buy any new work clothes, and I'm only willing to wear medical scrubs one or two days a week.  I much prefer my work clothes.. and all I have left are size 12's.  I tossed everything else out, or gave to friends/charity, so if I don't pull off at least another 10 lbs to fit kind of tightly into my work clothes .. I'm gonna cry.
Heather + Caitlin Marie
Caitlin's Vitals: Born 5/22/09, at 9:22 AM, 7 lbs, 20 3/4 inches long.  Looks like her daddy!
XOXOXO
on 8/1/09 11:18 am
MelissaF
on 8/1/09 2:59 am - Northwood, IA
I am just now checking in as I have been in Kansas City the past week, sorry to be so late and be absent.  I commented just now on your other post but I too would be motified and driven to exceed to get those 20 lbs off which is nothing in the grand scheme of things, with some hard work, determiniation that will be off in no time Dawn, I know it.  Keep up the good work my friend!!

HW: 328
SW: 280
LW: 136?
CW: 139

UGH, I am way up.  I have been eating bad too myself.  Back to the grind for real... I feel uncomfortable and not loving it.  Kick me in the pants too will ya?  I am up 6 from my lowest after PS.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

XOXOXO
on 8/1/09 11:20 am, edited 8/1/09 11:21 am
MelissaF
on 8/2/09 5:36 am - Northwood, IA
I agree, lets get it together!!!!!!  ALL OF US!

KC was ok, dad isn't feeling well and not talking as he is too macho for talking about his health issues.  He never had health problems before so this is new territory for my family and its frustrating since he is being so stubborn.  

Otherwise, my family is finally treating me normal the past year.. I am glad to report that!!!!!!!!

How are u feeling physically now?
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

XOXOXO
on 8/12/09 1:08 am
XOXOXO
on 8/1/09 11:58 am
Geminidream
on 8/2/09 2:54 am - Spokane, WA
Grrrrr....I am mad with you!  How awful to think it is any business of this Bruja's to be the weight police for you.  I take it this person has never had a weight struggle, eats perfectly right and exercises every day?  Must be, what else gives her the right to make comments like that????

You SHOW her!  But whether it is with the Bruja Initiative or just by being a better person than her...you make yourself happy.  That's an order.

No progress on my weight issues this summer.  This past week has been TOM from hell prefaced by  PMS from hell and Eating from hell.  Sigh....  I'll get it under control, I promise.  Till then I am not going to stress about it but just try to keep it under control.  A lovely bout of dumping followed by rebound hypoglycemia this morning was a good dose of cold water-reality. 

HW: 268
SW: 230
LW: 146
CW: 147 

End-of-Summer/Autumn Goal: 143 again.  I CAN do it, will I MAKE myself do it? 

Starting water aerobics next week.  Planned to do it this week but Ma Nature intervened so I took the week off early.   Yeah yeah, what a wuss.

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 787 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1419 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 800 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!