How are all of you doing?

MelissaF
on 8/21/09 2:58 pm - Northwood, IA
Everyone.... anyone????  Dawn is doing fantabulous with journaling her intake and exercise, I am so proud of her!!!

She has inspired me to start tracking again too!  There is now an OH food tracker under health tracker! It is awesome.  You can export data into an excel spread sheet (it does it all for you!)

Be sure and check it out!!!

I am wanting to lose 8-10 more lbs. I have put some on since plastics, some is water weight from the heat but some is just me being lazy and not counting my calories like I should and indulging in way too many simple carbos.

Hope all of you are doing ok, have a great weekend!

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Geminidream
on 8/23/09 8:30 am - Spokane, WA
Still not back to tracking but trying to be more mindful and it is helping.  I feel a teensy bit more in control, that's nice however small progress it is.  Am working at kicking those simple carbos myself.  Amazing how we went from being so religiously strict about not eating them a year or more ago to watching them creep back into our lives, isn't it?  I am trying not to stress or be guiltful about it and just be realistic.  It's in our world, it has consequences and it has to be a conscious decision to allow it or not.   

Really feels like summer is winding down here...that sort of dread of the colder weather and at the same time a relief that  the hot days are about to be past.  Weird? I worked this weekend and now am going to dinner w/folks (Spaghetti Factory...ick).  Have checked their menu online and figure I'll order the chicken caesar salad...that seems to be all I ever eat anymore when we go out.  It gets old but this time I'm taking my own dressing and toppings so at least I will be in control of that.  It isn't what I eat that is important anyway, it is going out and having fun with family. 

Gotta leave in half an hour, guess I should get stuff ready for work tomorrow and then get ready to go.  School starts for Sam this week...can't believe it!

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
dmsams
on 8/23/09 10:21 pm - san antonio, TX
Had a momentary Frustration Breakdown- But I am still committed. I am going to the Nutritionist today...9 am --and whatever she tells me I will listen to...EVEN if it is STOP drinking Diet Dr Pepper.

I had a chemical peel on Thursday and dr told me i could not work out for 4 days....which played right in to my frustrated breakdown ha ha ha.....but seriously y'all i dont quit that easily. I am obviously a bit misguided somehow and i am fixing to figure it all out. Thanks for your support.....I love you Mel....you are the best cheerleader ever- i might have to get you your own uniform and pom pons. More later!
Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 788 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 745 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1421 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 802 views
Facebook News!!!!!!!!!!!!