Hi Everyone

marsha62865
on 3/25/11 12:31 am
Hi everyone I just wanted to keep intouch an admit I have failed I lost 117 lbs but have put 45 lbs back on. I have started Weigh****chers to try to get this weight back off. im sooooo depressed about this I dont want to get back to my starting weight, cause I didnt have high blood pressure med or have sleep apnea. I just needed to come her admit I have an eating problem. Hope all is doin well and take care Love Marsha

XOXOXO
on 4/4/11 7:18 am
Jefin
on 4/4/11 7:36 am - Lion's Head, Canada
Don't get discouraged, we'll get there.  You didn't fail, you had a set back, you acknowledge it and are working on it.  I did the same....crazy how fast the weight comes back when we aren't paying attention:(  Good luck to you in your journey

Geminidream
on 4/5/11 10:58 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Marsha,
You have not failed silly, you just had some regain.  Glad you have a WW to go to, what do you think of the program?  My sister is doing it (she WAS doing it with Mom but Mom quit on her...shamey finger!) and I am trying to be as encouraging as possible.  In fact, I'm lovin' that veggie soup that is in the startup program materials.  I know that I couldn't do it very well without help, those points and all are way over my head. 

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
marsha62865
on 4/5/11 11:54 am
I m doing ok with WW.... i have my bad days been goin 2 months down 16 lbs.....as long as i can keep apayin for it is kinda expensive 40 a month.....but i quit once then gained weight back.... Ro I can leave those damn reese peanutbutter eggs alone....damn them anyways lol...but im truggin along.....Just mad at myself almost died having this surgery and Im headin back to where I was and I dont wanna be there I didnt like that person and It wasnt healthy take care all Love Marsha

XOXOXO
on 4/6/11 7:54 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years out...can't believe it
lacygirlcat · 0 replies · 786 views
6 years later
Mr. K · 2 replies · 744 views
Waist Management
XOXOXO · 1 replies · 1418 views
anniversity
briancunn · 1 replies · 799 views