Recent Posts

ridoskon
on 12/6/22 3:09 pm, edited 12/7/22 9:43 pm
Topic: RE: CBD Oil Calgary Bariatric Clinic

I hope you get well as soon as possible! I also suffer from chronic pain, so I understand you perfectly. My neighbor told me about CBD oil and said he has been using it for a while. He told me he had some bone problems, and with the help of the Brantford dispensary, he started using CBD oil. He said that he was pretty satisfied with the effect of this oil. Already after a few days, he saw changes! He recommended it to me too. Tbh I think it's worth trying, but if you're afraid, you better ask a doctor.

DianaAllan
on 12/6/22 2:41 pm

Oh, I hope you are well. I don't even know what to say, I also want to try, but I'm afraid!

Travel-2021
on 9/19/21 8:39 am
Topic: RE: Edmonton Bariatric Revision Clinic....has anyone been denied?

I just got a call from a bariactric surgeon that I have a massive hernia attached to my sleeved stomach, so now I need revision to by pass an to remove my hernia

MarkinsonBs
on 4/5/21 6:56 am
WLS on 12/03/92

I've also had numerous health problems, as I have used a lot of illegal substances in the past. After several years of rehabilitation, the doctors advised me to use hemp oil. It has already been 2 years since I drink CBD oil and I want to say that my body feels very good. I haven't had a headache for several years and I always feel good. You can buy hemp oil in any specialized online store, I personally use PureHempFarms.com, as they deliver the product very quickly and efficiently. Of course, you won't get the same effect as smoking weed, but after surgery, these oils will help you recover physically and mentally. Good luck.

poulmils
on 3/30/21 3:42 am

I've had numerous health problems, as I have used a lot of illegal substances in the past. After several years of rehabilitation, the doctors advised me to use hemp oil. It has already been 1.5 years since I eat CBD supplements and I want to say that my body feels very good. I haven't had a headache for several years and I always feel good. You can buy hemp oil in any specialized online store. Of course, you won't get the same effect as smoking weed, but after surgery, these oils will help you recover physically and mentally. Good luck.

AronGlower
on 3/13/21 8:03 am

Consult your doctor first. I think he will be able to get into your position and tell you whether it is safe for your body or not.

JoanJhoness
on 3/13/21 8:02 am

I usually use oil as a vape dressing. It helps me relax.

kribian
on 2/15/20 2:50 pm
Topic: RE: New here

would you be able to invite me to the abc adult bariatric group? I just started the program in calgary and it would help to connect with more people

kribian
on 11/17/19 6:33 am
jmkutsch
on 8/12/19 7:44 pm - Calgary, AB
Topic: RE: New here

Hi! Can you invite me to the ABC Facebook group? I've seen tons of posts on this site about that Calgary group but can't seem to find anyone to add me. Please message me. Thank you

Most Active