saying "hello"

proteinprincess
on 5/12/08 7:28 am - AL
As most of you know I dont post much anymore, I dont even lurk. When I'm on the board, I speak, so I'm saying "hello" so you will know I popped in.  How are you? What's going on in your life? Any new goals met? Any new protein recipes? Any new coffee recipes? As for myself, I'm waiting for my orthopedist to call me regarding my (frozen) shoulder. My weight is still up and climbing (???). My throid is OK.. there was a question about that a few months ago. I am finally on a hormone that my body can deal with. I feel good except for the inabilty to use my right arm.. but even that is improving.  So how about you? What's going on? Gina
 grandmommy.png picture by oladyntheshu

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/08 7:36 am - Midland City, AL
HEY Gina We sure miss you  (and several others) around here.  Try not to be such a stranger
proteinprincess
on 5/12/08 7:40 am - AL

Even when I plan on not being a stranger, I still end up that way. I get busy with this or that and forget about OH. I dont necessarily mean to but it happens. Of course I cant speak for the others (I'm not even sure who they are), I guess we all have our own reasons for disappearing from time to time.

iluvamystery89
on 5/12/08 7:38 am - n/a, AL
hi gina :)  not much to report here, but i just wanted to let you know you'll be in my prayers for a quick resolution to your shoulder  & thyroid issues.  i hope to see you post more!  you've been missed! Hugs, Donya
proteinprincess
on 5/12/08 7:43 am - AL
Thank you. I hope my shoulder gets well soon too. I have two new grandbabies due this summer and I'd like to be able to hold them without being in pain. Of course, even if it doesnt get better, I'll hold them with my left arm... they shouldnt weight too much so that shouldnt be a problem.

jujujudy
on 5/12/08 7:47 am - Russellville, AL
Hi Gina,not got any thing frozen but i got enough pain for everybody.Nerve problems.I went to Huntsville this morning to spine center maybe they can get me fixed up.got to go back Wed morning,having an early MRI..wish you the best with your shoulder..Hugs to you Juju
proteinprincess
on 5/12/08 7:55 am - AL
Thank you Juju. I hate to hear that you are having nerve problems. What are they looking for on the MRI? a pinched nerve?  I think when we are born, we get a certain warranty on our body and when that warrant expires.. well, you know what I mean. It seems that I spend more time visiting doctors than I do visiting my own family. I know that my warranty is expired.. but I wonder if I can purchase an extended warranty from somewhere.

Lisa Gotro
on 5/12/08 7:51 am - Fosters, AL
Hey Gina! I lurk a lot, no particular reason, just a bad habit! LOL It's good to hear from you & i hope you are on the mend real soon!

Lisa Gotro

RNY: 11/04/04 -123

proteinprincess
on 5/12/08 7:58 am - AL

I THINK I am on the mend. The pain in my shoulder is less but it still doesnt move like it should. It will eventually get well though.  How are things with you?

Michele Luv
on 5/12/08 10:38 am - Birmingham, AL
Hi Gina, It's GREAT to see you posting. Sorry you are still having trouble with your shoulder..I praying it continues to get better.  You are doing awesome work on  myspace girl. Love Ya, MicheleLuv

FOR REUNION INFO.. use the link below!!
ObesityHelp Certified Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/MicheleLuv/messageboard/

Most Active