Four Sizes Smaller!

SCushway
on 5/13/08 11:48 pm - Daphne, AL
After wearing my super baggy 20s for the last couple of months, I finally broke down and tried on some clothes my sister sent me and was amazed to see that I can get into 16W and/or 18 reg.  What a confidence booster.  I have lost about 50 lbs so I quess I shouldn't be surprised but my self perception hasn't caught up with my body's weight loss yet.  I am soo happy and sooo proud today.  I am going on a cruise next Feb and can only imagine what size I will be wearing by then.   Sandi

Nicole M.
on 5/13/08 11:52 pm - Auburn, AL
Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful!

Nicole....WAR EAGLE!!

Carmen G.
on 5/14/08 12:02 am - Lincoln, AL
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO Sandi...you go girl!!!! That is GREAT!!!!
Lisa S.
on 5/14/08 12:14 am - AL
CONGRATULATIONS SANDI!!! 
Stacy Martin
on 5/14/08 12:38 am - Montgomery, AL
Congratulations!!  Dont you feel good.  Just imagine come Feb you are going to be so small.  You will be lookin good walking around that ship.
Tealrose
on 5/14/08 12:54 am - Chickasaw, AL
Sandi!!!  How exciting!  I can't wait to see you.  By February you will be sooooo tiny...  yes, I said tiny...it can and will happen!!   Congratulations!!

Christ's peace,  

Connie aka Teal Rose

Stacy Martin
on 5/14/08 1:44 am - Montgomery, AL
Like Connie said you will be tiny.  Just look at me it can happen to you too.  There are others on here who have gotten tiny too.  Its exciting
Pam_In_Huntsville
on 5/14/08 3:50 am - Chiloquin , OR
WOW!! That is great!! One of my favorite WOW moments was when I met Randall last year in Feb., when we went cruising. He called me "tiny". That is one word I never associated with myself!! I am down 10 sizes....that is awesomwe just to see that in print. I was a tight 26/28 3X...now I am a steady 8 and sometimes 6. Keep up the great work!!
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

queenieredhead
on 5/14/08 9:56 am, edited 5/14/08 9:59 am - Huntsville, AL

I look at you and Renee and that is my inspiration!  I was a tight 26/28 3 X when I had the surgery last August.  Now I'm in a size 14 but still wearing 16's and I think I can still wear size 20's but of course I can't, hahaha!  I NEVER thought I'd see a size 16....so now those size 12 jeans you gave me aren't looking so impossible.  This has been the most amazing journey.  The best thing to come out of this whole thing is Kevin.  He is truly my soul mate and I am so blessed to have him in my life.  He sent me another DOZEN roses to work today!  That is the sweetest man I swear!  All the girls at work are so jealous now!  haha  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.  He just lights up my whole world.  Thank you God!

"Life is too short not to be happy."

Pam_In_Huntsville
on 5/15/08 3:19 am - Chiloquin , OR
Me...an "inspiration" to someone??? WOW...thank you!!  And...to think you almost accused Kevin of stalking you...LOL. I am so glad he is in your life...and vice versa. You guys deserve lots of happiness!!
glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

Most Active