We are home...

Carmen G.
on 5/17/08 12:25 pm - Lincoln, AL
and we had such a GREAT time this afternoon.  Stacy Martin...you are a itty bitty cutie pie; Memaw Pat...you know I love ya and I hope you told Clyde that I could not even eat due to my crying so hard because I was missing him ; Ellen Brown....you are wonderful and that grandbaby was precious...it was nice meeting your daughter; Bob and wife....nice meeting you and of course sweet Gail - it was soooooooooooo good to see you.   OH WAIT...I am forgetting someone(s)....ummm the love birds...it was so great to see my dear brother and my future sis in law.  I love you both so much.  Seriously....it was a great time and I enjoyed everyone so much.  I hope everyone made it home safely and the ball games turned out well for everyone. 
Stacy Martin
on 5/17/08 2:45 pm - Montgomery, AL
Hey Carmen,  Thank you so much.  I have finally made it home.  My husband and son are still at the river.  I left and went to Wal Mart and Winn Dixie.  I have lots of pics from the Olive Garden. I will post later.  Love ya.
Dakota Mom
on 5/17/08 3:40 pm - Montgomery, AL
Carmen, it was sooooooooo good to see you both too. I am sorry I hit and ran this afternoon but I am just sooooo glad I did because I do really miss seeing you all ooooooohhhhh sooooo much. The ballgame was fun up until the 5th when little man decided it was time to take a nap. So we came home early and put the little man to bed. He just woke me up about 15 minutes ago ... I heard him hit the floor! Rolled right outta the bed! Bless his heart! Anyway, glad I was able to visit with you all this afternoon and I can't wait until the wedding in Sept! Hugs to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Dakota Mom
on 5/17/08 3:41 pm, edited 5/17/08 3:41 pm - Montgomery, AL
Will post photos in the morning....eyes REAL tired! Love to you all!!!!!
Randall Culpepper
on 5/17/08 7:53 pm - Guntersville, AL
Hey there Sis!  It sure was a fun night wasn't it?  Lucy really had a great time.  So did I!  It was so good to see EVERYONE!  Gail looks wonderful!  Stacy Martin is so itty bitty ain't she?  She is so sweet!  I'm glad she hung around till the end!  Memaw Pat looks great and is FUNNY as always!  Ellen, Rose, and that precious grandbaby were all beautiful!  Ellen, I'm so glad you got to come!  I love you all so much.  I was glad also to see Bob Dollar and his wife.  Memaw, I can't belive how BIG Robbie has gotten!  Carmen and John, of course you guys know, we love ya, but PLEASE!!  Let God have HIS way!  Your prayers are POTENT! 
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Carmen G.
on 5/17/08 10:27 pm - Lincoln, AL
Oh...I always let God have His way...or at least most of the time.....but I promised Lucy I would pray  and I always keep my promises
Most Active