2 days and counting

miltoneve
on 5/19/08 6:21 am - Titus, AL
Almost there, Wednesday morning is the day.  I am finishing up work so that is keeping me calm, but I can feel the anxiousness coming on.
Rie73
on 5/19/08 6:32 am - Tuscumbia,, AL
Me too, Wednesday is my surgery date also, I have to be at the hospital at 6a.m.  I am like you feeling a little anxious, but yet excited.Good luck with your surgery!!!
Lisa S.
on 5/19/08 6:55 am - AL
YAYY...only 2 days!  I understand all the emotions, but keep your 'eyes on the prize' and you'll make it to the other side before you know it! GOOD LUCK!
Vickie G.
on 5/19/08 8:45 am - AL
You have a PM
tunnell
on 5/19/08 8:53 am - Carrollton, AL
Next Tuesday is my day.  Have to be there at 5am.  Has anyone used Dr. Bilton in Tuscaloosa and DCH hospital?  I really starting to get nervous.  The only support system I have is 2 teenage children.  I would love for someone to contact me about what I should really expect after  I wake up.
Vickie G.
on 5/19/08 8:57 am - AL
                            I'm Jealous LOL                              
boomboom40
on 5/20/08 8:00 am - huntsville, AL
well i hope things go well for u tomorrow and i will be praying for u and i know everyone else will be also well u will be so happy when u have it done and see the weight come off of u u will be a different person in a month from now promise u just do what the dr says to do
Most Active