How is everyone's week going?

Elle Felts
on 7/26/11 12:46 am - TUSCALOOSA, AL
Good Tuesday morning.  I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a stressful week for me already.  I just can't seem to get a grip on my eating habits.  I will start back to work next week, so that should sustain my eating/grazing greatly.  I am looking forward to getting into a routine.  I've had Christian ALL summer since the day I got out of school.  He's been a real live wire.  No wonder I'm stressing and grazing.  I feel like I RUN off all the calories, but apparently NOT. :(  Oh well, I hope you all are doing well.  Drink tha****er and get in your protein.  I am speaking to myself as well.

2Chr 20:17 "You will not need to fight this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you"

Louise A.
on 7/26/11 2:07 am - Anniston, AL
My week has started off to be a good week.  Well the only bad thing is that I miss my handsome little guy's.   My house is to quite and a lot cleaner, neater, and things back in their place.   I am jumping back on the bandwagon with the protein and water.  I would like to lose a few pounds,  just got to detox from all the carbs and sugar.   We can do it!!!!!!!!!    Hope that things get better and less stressful for you. 
Most Active